Werewolf Round 6

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
I vote ICountFrom0

Sorry, we don't really have any info so it's just random choice.[DOUBLEPOST=1379516008][/DOUBLEPOST]First day will be interesting, we have no clues, so it'll be interesting to see assumptions.

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
T
I vote ICountFrom0

Sorry, we don't really have any info so it's just random choice.[DOUBLEPOST=1379516008][/DOUBLEPOST]First day will be interesting, we have no clues, so it'll be interesting to see assumptions.

There is this thing called discussion, we can talk amongst ourselves before we just randomly throw out lynch votes (which by the way is something people normally do when they don't mind the possibility of randomly lynching a villager...), you know, introduce ourselves, get to know each other, shake hands, and THEN stab someone in the back...

Reactions: Exedra and dgdas9

Tdb360

Jul 29, 2019
I am a spoon advocate, Spoons are great, Forks are the work of demons! Oh and I think we should put together a spoon worshiping church!

Reactions: PeggleFrank

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
That is true, but getting people talking to try to find holes in their stories on the first day is a much better option than the random accidental lynching of a villager
True. Imma have to go with RNG on this one. Anyway, imma go to sleep. I hope it's night when I wake up. In the game, not RL[DOUBLEPOST=1379516853][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am a spoon advocate, Spoons are great, Forks are the work of demons! Oh and I think we should put together a spoon worshiping church!
I see what you mean Staxed. He's clearly a werewolf.[DOUBLEPOST=1379516902][/DOUBLEPOST]Can I change my vote?

Tdb360

Jul 29, 2019
I take a afternoon nap aswell, And dream of spoons, and I vote Exedra for lynching >:^P Evil fork user