Werewolf Round 6

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
I'm going to go ahead and throw it out there as well, since I obviously wanted him gone yesterday....I vote to lynch Pegglefrank[DOUBLEPOST=1379608651][/DOUBLEPOST]
At which case I decide to vote for Staxed. He was the one to convince me more than Exedra.

don't forget that people can appear offline as well ;). Though if I convinced you more than Exedra, why are you voting for me? That didn't make sense.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Just a small information. As staxed just said, yes, people can appear to be offline. You just have to turn "Show online status" off.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Another day, another post in English. Yay.

It might be in English, but that doesn't mean you'll understand it.
One of the unknown.
Victory for the unsought.
Boiling waters.
Another body in the pot.
Count to one.
Two numbers.
I'm alive.
I'm the painting, hanging on the wall.
Wait until you notice something.
And then it'll be too late.
Yet time is forgiving.
So it may not be... yet.

What am I?

I am the answer.
Yet all questions have a possibility of being insolvable.
And the possibility of having multiple solutions.
But I am not within the domain of either of those two possibilities.
I am outside of the outside.
I am within, yet an outsider.
But the unknown isn't always a threat.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Another day, another post in English. Yay.

It might be in English, but that doesn't mean you'll understand it.
One of the unknown.
Victory for the unsought.
Boiling waters.
Another body in the pot.
Count to one.
Two numbers.
I'm alive.
I'm the painting, hanging on the wall.
Wait until you notice something.
And then it'll be too late.
Yet time is forgiving.
So it may not be... yet.

What am I?

I am the answer.
Yet all questions have a possibility of being insolvable.
And the possibility of having multiple solutions.
But I am not within the domain of either of those two possibilities.
I am outside of the outside.
I am within, yet an outsider.
But the unknown isn't always a threat.
You are nothing. An answer with no question is a paradox. These are unsolvable, so you are nothing, or something only theoretical

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, PeggleFranks riddles could possibly have several meanings, which is untrustworthy.

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
Urg, I still want to lynch frederikam, and I still think we should leave peggle alive. His role might require him to be dead, but we should suck as much junk out of him as possible, even if that turns out to be usesless. We should be looking for wolves, because in this game even the weak links like peggle are important.

Peggle's probably going to be lynched anyway though.

Has anybody thought of analyzing the writing style of the newspaper guy and trying to figure out who he is?

Also, on my lack of posts yesterday, my internet is iffy, and I hate posting with my phone. I tried to post with my phone yesterday, but the post came out looking worse than Peggle's gibberish.

Reactions: Staxed

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
Urg, I still want to lynch frederikam, and I still think we should leave peggle alive. His role might require him to be dead, but we should suck as much junk out of him as possible, even if that turns out to be usesless. We should be looking for wolves, because in this game even the weak links like peggle are important.

Peggle's probably going to be lynched anyway though.

Has anybody thought of analyzing the writing style of the newspaper guy and trying to figure out who he is?

Also, on my lack of posts yesterday, my internet is iffy, and I hate posting with my phone. I tried to post with my phone yesterday, but the post came out looking worse than Peggle's gibberish.

I'm the newspaper guy.

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
Is there even a role that has to speak gibberish? I checked the OP and there isn't one...
I assume that it's a hidden requirement of the Fool, as it is usually with those kinds of roles.

I'm the newspaper guy.
Doesn't mean you're not a wolf. There's a reason it's neutral. It's the only "team" that can never lose, as there will always be a member of it. So claiming that really does nothing, even though i believe you due to the way that you post.

Do I need to bring out the fixed "Massclaim" post?

Which reminds me again why I want to lynch the guy.

Welp, I'm going to go ahead and Vote to lynch Frederikam.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I assume that it's a hidden requirement of the Fool, as it is usually with those kinds of roles.

Doesn't mean you're not a wolf. There's a reason it's neutral. It's the only "team" that can never lose, as there will always be a member of it. So claiming that really does nothing, even though i believe you due to the way that you post.

Which reminds me again why I want to lynch the guy.

Welp, I'm going to go ahead and Vote to lynch Frederikam.

I think I would be right in thinking that a fool does not know he is a fool, he is told he is a seer and is then fed false data. Otherwise, the whole thing about getting told false data and knowing its bad doesnt make sense. I am also assuming that there would be a seer and a fool in this game, and since Peggle is the ONLY one speaking gibberish, I doubt peggle is a fool.

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
I think I would be right in thinking that a fool does not know he is a fool, he is told he is a seer and is then fed false data. Otherwise, the whole thing about getting told false data and knowing its bad doesnt make sense. I am also assuming that there would be a seer and a fool in this game, and since Peggle is the ONLY one speaking gibberish, I doubt peggle is a fool.

That puts a spin on things. I was thinking of the fool as a handicapped role, like Village Idiot. Hmm...Peggle is a really crafty one, and now I'm beginning to doubt myself.

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
When you consider to lynch me, keep in mind that:
  1. Yes, I have made a lot of enemies here, unfortunately, but would a werewolf take that risk?
  2. Remember what I said about that message I received from the wolves. I received it when only me, Staxed and Exedra was online. And as dgdas9 confirmed it must be one of us that was online at that time. And why would I send the message to myself?
  3. I am the newspaper guy. With that said if I was a werewolf newspaper guy I could have just said "oh TBD was a werewolf" which would make my decision to lynch TBD worth gold, and would have made me look like a werewolf slaying villager, rather than a werewolf trying to lynch villagers.
  4. I wouldn't have written the newspaper with mistrust over for the message I got from the wolves, if I wanted you to believe it.
  5. IF I'm a werewolf I'm not a shy werewolf, like I was last game.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Remember what I said about that message I received from the wolves. I received it when only me, Staxed and Exedra was online. And as dgdas9 confirmed it must be one of us that was online at that time. And why would I send the message to myself?

I am sorry to say, but I didn't. The only thing I confirmed so far is that you can hide your online status.