Werewolf Round 6

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
Due to suspicions, I'm going to vote for PeggleFrank

Discussions may or may not change my mind.[DOUBLEPOST=1379601565][/DOUBLEPOST]Actually, after studying the list, I'm gonna vote J

What made you vote for J (I didn't originally see anything really suspicious about him, will have to recheck now though)?

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
What made you vote for J (I didn't originally see anything really suspicious about him, will have to recheck now though)?
That's the whole point. He hasn't done shit. He's hidin. I have other suspicions, but they're not being released.

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
That's the whole point. He hasn't done shit. He's hidin. I have other suspicions, but they're not being released.

gotcha (so is Jess on that note), though...having "other suspicions" and keeping them hidden is rather suspicious itself

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
It seems like the Local Newspaper is out!

It is a tragic day to announce the fact that ICountFom0, GPuzzle and TBD has been tragically murdered! Well actually TBD was lynched. And well GPuzzle committed suicide. TBD was burnt on a fire in the hope that he was a werewolf, apparently my sources tell me that he was just a local innkeeper. Who would have known? Later that night ICountFrom0 was spotted in the middle of the street, naked and dead. His head was detached from the body and parts of his flesh have been missing, presumably eaten. No one really knew, as my sources tells me, who he was. He has been walking around with that black hood since he arrive only a few days ago. A stranger. What an unlucky fellow. Then there's GPuzzle, what a maniac. He walked right into the fire that was supposed to burn TBD, yelling "Take me instead!". People tried to stop him, but it was too late, as he threw himself into the fire before we knew it. TBD was killed anyway despite his sacrifice. It is still unknown who GPuzzle was, I wouldn't be surprised if he's a travelling merchant or some kind of gipsy.
On another topic one of the villagers has started talking all gibberish. I interweaved a villager, Exedra, and he said: "He's probably a werewolf, his gibberish shall no longer confuse us!". That's all for this nights activities. Stay tuned.

Suspicious anonymous message received!
I have received the message, "He was a fool", from who may seem like the werewolves themselves! And from the fact that the message was just sent, it must be from one of these online users Exedra and/or Staxed, as they are the only ones really online. Remember that this message cannot be trusted, shall we believe the wolves? Will we ever get to know who is behind [email protected] is? Stay tuned for more.

Should you believe the NewsPaper?

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
I don't wanna get myself killed now do I?

That's a horrible arguement...especially since there is actually a possible role that does want to get itself killed ;).[DOUBLEPOST=1379603895][/DOUBLEPOST]ooh, and the newsboy appears! And...yikes...it looks like me and you are being called out Exedra :(. Not a very good newsman if you ask me though, seeing as to how choices for killings in this game have to go into the GM before the nighttime starts...the message could have easily been sent anytime during the previous day, doesn't mean that it was just sent.

Though, since the newspaper can't be written until AFTER the GM posts the nights kills...that does mean the newsman has to be online right?...which means it's more likely for me and Exedra to be the newsman than a werewolf?

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
I'm the news man, and you're the only others to be online. When I received the message you two and dgdas9 were the only ones online. That's my only evidence.

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
I'm the news man, and you're the only others to be online. When I received the message you two and dgdas9 were the only ones online. That's my only evidence.

In that case you forgot to mention that you were online in your article ;)

However, as I mentioned, just because someone is online doesn't mean they are the ones that submitted the information...most decisions have to be made before the night starts.

Reactions: PeggleFrank

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
People can hide.

Yes yes but you two were in the thread. And you wouldn't stop yourself from posting if you were a werewolf would you? But now thinking of it I'm on the neutral team. I win unless I die. Yes I was a normal villager before these people died. I'm sort of like a commentator of this game now.[DOUBLEPOST=1379604764][/DOUBLEPOST]
In that case you forgot to mention that you were online in your article ;)

However, as I mentioned, just because someone is online doesn't mean they are the ones that submitted the information...most decisions have to be made before the night starts.

Yes but I didn't receive the information immediately after I was given the task to write the article, I was about halfway.

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
Yes yes but you two were in the thread. And you wouldn't stop yourself from posting if you were a werewolf would you? But now thinking of it I'm on the neutral team. I win unless I die. Yes I was a normal villager before these people died. I'm sort of like a commentator of this game now.[DOUBLEPOST=1379604764][/DOUBLEPOST]

Yes but I didn't receive the information immediately after I was given the task to write the article, I was about halfway.

I didn't think of that. Which leads me back to the original post I was about to make before you posted...

Exedra seems to be acting a little moon-mooney if you ask me...he's twice (maybe 3 times?) said that "I wouldn't want to get myself killed would I", he was online just now (along with me though of course).

Though of course we can't also rule out the possibilty that dgdas just decided to hold onto the information for a little while to throw another twist into the game.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
I didn't think of that. Which leads me back to the original post I was about to make before you posted...

Exedra seems to be acting a little moon-mooney if you ask me...he's twice (maybe 3 times?) said that "I wouldn't want to get myself killed would I", he was online just now (along with me though of course).

Though of course we can't also rule out the possibilty that dgdas just decided to hold onto the information for a little while to throw another twist into the game.

The information was given the moment the the person who send it told me what it was.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Excuse me, why did I die, and not Nose? He didn't even post! And I did!
Why me? I was studying for biology! I couldn't post!
And I was the newspaper guy, before I died.
David, you are the WORST GM I've ever seen.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Excuse me, why did I die, and not Nose? He didn't even post! And I did!
Why me? I was studying for biology! I couldn't post!
And I was the newspaper guy, before I died.
David, you are the WORST GM I've ever seen.

In case you didn't see my post, Nose PM'd me saying that he didn't want to play and he was just kidding. And you still had time to post at that time. So, I asked Vike to replace him. But you didn't vote. So, you die AFTER him. Also, if you have to study for Biology, why did you even signed up?

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
In case you didn't see my post, Nose PM'd me saying that he didn't want to play and he was just kidding. And you still had time to post at that time. So, I asked Vike to replace him. But you didn't vote. So, you die AFTER him. Also, if you have to study for Biology, why did you even signed up?
Because bad timing. If I didn't end up taking the wrong train on my way back home from the German classes, I could have posted here.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Because bad timing. If I didn't end up taking the wrong train on my way back home from the German classes, I could have posted here.

I am very sorry to say, but I can't take care of personal issues anyway. And if you read all the pages you will see that I waited 24 hours and 2 minutes.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
I see I'm now being accused for lynching.

My reason for not being on a lot is simple: school.

Sorry, I try to post more, but:

1) I can't.

2) As stated before, and as proven also, I am a terrible player :p