dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
1FredErikam-voted-staxed
2Staxed-voted-Peggle
3the_J485
4Jess887cp-voted-Fred
5Exedra-voted-Peggle
6 PeggleFrank
7VIke-voted-Peggle[DOUBLEPOST=1379662254][/DOUBLEPOST]Peggle and J left.

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019

I've been on an teams that weren't exactly "villager friendly" two times out of three. I've lived to the last day in all the games I've played. And I was not "shy." My behavior has hardly changed across games, despite getting drastically different roles each time.

Of course the newspaper guy has to be cautious, and would probably never say something like that anyway. Who believes everything the media says anyway? I do believe that you are the newspaper guy, but not that you are trustworthy. If you truly got a message from a wolf, just tell us who it was, and we can give it a go. The very fact that you claim to have received a message is suspicious to me. You never really specified what means you received it either.

Just saying "would a werewolf take that risk?" isn't a defense, because in my experience the answer would be yes.

If you end up being innocent, then we can always go after Exedra and Staxed, and you still have a good chance to win with your team.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Information:

The wolves can send a message to the Newspaper Guy everyday. The message is sent through me. It was originally a way for the wolves to say to the NewsPaper Guy who the eaten player was. But it would be a bit stupid if they couldn't lie...

Reactions: frederikam

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
Information:

The wolves can send a message to the Newspaper Guy everyday. The message is sent through me. It was originally a way for the wolves to say to the NewsPaper Guy who the eaten player was. But it would be a bit stupid if they couldn't lie...
Oh, that changes things...now I'm becoming fairly friendly with the idea of lynching Peggle. Hmm.

I won't change my vote just yet, but now I understand.

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
But GPuzzle might be an important role if we have the time to decipher everything he says, he may be a seer. On the other side I still find Staxed suspicious for several reasons already mentioned. If you look back he was very "shy" at the start, but now that I accused him and Exedra he's much more active than Exedra in arguing who's a wolf.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Is there even a role that has to speak gibberish? I checked the OP and there isn't one...

Updgdaspkwepwemsdfgsaidptorisoafthatbnieosgkokrthereieispspecialoqwrkjwasdsaoiveafkletvillagereskaxoeroleapoorafroafgowhovowithinvrtisbigjfmauniquekeoryetootauwupowerfuleqzsdtjuovillagerqporjadrolefgzklmvbt.

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
But GPuzzle might be an important role if we have the time to decipher everything he says, he may be a seer. On the other side I still find Staxed suspicious for several reasons already mentioned. If you look back he was very "shy" at the start, but now that I accused him and Exedra he's much more active than Exedra in arguing who's a wolf.

I was the first one talking, how is that shy? I have been very vocal the entire time that I feel Peggle should be lynch because whatever this jibberish is could be dangerous.

YOU on the other hand keep flip flopping back and forth, for the most part just trying to agree with the majority vote....and saying "would I kill myself?"...yes, yes I think you would...moon moon...

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
We said that there is special villager poor who with how big unique power villager role? I don't get your gibberish.

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
YOU on the other hand keep flip flopping back and forth, for the most part just trying to agree with the majority vote....and saying "would I kill myself?"...yes, yes I think you would...moon moon...

I never said that. And I'm just following what I have of reason to lynch someone. That might get me killed but that's my strategy. I never talked about being a moon-moon. And there's only a 5% chance that there is a moon-moon at all.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
We said that there is special villager poor who with how big unique power villager role? I don't get your gibberish.

Tyechangeapomdfojqtheowreiadpsentencekasxvzuntilczvmnamsitdfonkmakesqorqprewusensetjklsperiodforqprtifothoughioawillerndqhelpeioryouiafopartdfgl.[DOUBLEPOST=1379670680][/DOUBLEPOST]I lock in my vote to lynch ICountFrom0.

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
Apomaydrmadfgmerqieriotiajaskdskljsjahowdkflxcvcthatvnristqoayutbadghvnithingjnctxkr.

may mad ask how that bad thing

May I suggest using bigger word ie "question" instead of "ask"?[DOUBLEPOST=1379670765][/DOUBLEPOST]
Tyechangeapomdfojqtheowreiadpsentencekasxvzuntilczvmnamsitdfonkmakesqorqprewusensetjklsperiodforqprtifothoughioawillerndqhelpeioryouiafopartdfgl.[DOUBLEPOST=1379670680][/DOUBLEPOST]I lock in my vote to lynch ICountFrom0.

He's already dead.

Translation: change the sentence until make period though will help you

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
Apomaydrmadfgmerqieriotiajaskdskljsjahowdkflxcvcthatvnristqoayutbadghvnithingjnctxkr.

Because it's unreliable...and the fact you can accidentally add words in that may or may not be on purpose...and then pick and choose which ones you really meant to say is scary to me.

Notice the 3 underlined words? Of course in this message I do think they we just accidents...but it does go to show the validity of the thought...[DOUBLEPOST=1379670879][/DOUBLEPOST]
I never said that. And I'm just following what I have of reason to lynch someone. That might get me killed but that's my strategy. I never talked about being a moon-moon. And there's only a 5% chance that there is a moon-moon at all.

I didn't say you said you were a moon moon, I called you a moon moon, though...I suspect Peggle more than you, I'm coming after you next though Mr. Moon Moon.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Because it's unreliable...and the fact you can accidentally add words in that may or may not be on purpose...and then pick and choose which ones you really meant to say is scary to me.

Notice the 3 underlined words? Of course in this message I do think they we just accidents...but it does go to show the validity of the thought...

Apoethoseratmdfmgowereadpfgaldpfgldaccidentalfpgaoerimampqotorapdfmotgmaodtryingfpgtomptricksrtgyouqaolkbn.
May I suggest using bigger word ie "question" instead of "ask"?

Adafgpormetantidisestablishmentarianismdpfmadfgpooarermyouqoadhappyfpghapnowohpetnaidfg.