Werewolf Purification II (GAME THREAD)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Meh. Anyone can make a threat. That's not to diminish the possibility of squidly being whatever he's pretending to be, but rather that we can't make judgements based on it because the next person we point our lynch at could simply say the exact same thing.

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
As someone who also enjoys living, I'm accepting applications for bodyguards too. Quick! Whatever Emu's paying, I'll double it.
Did you know that there are actually such things as "real" clowns? I still live in denial.
Meh. Anyone can make a threat. That's not to diminish the possibility of squidly being whatever he's pretending to be, but rather that we can't make judgements based on it because the next person we point our lynch at could simply say the exact same thing.
Well, he does seem to be going after me, rather, doesn't he?
Vote Eruantien. He claimed Mad Warrior, but I already know who the Mad Warrior is. I don't think there are two of them.
Why is it so weird that I'm voting for someone that are somewhat more suspicious than most other people...? It's basically an "until someone better to vote for appears" vote.
But meanwhile:
Okay.
In event of my death by non-lynch means, I blame CoolSquid.
In any other circumstance, I should have enough warning to take care of the situation myself.
Oh, and this isn't a joke, I'm being serious. If I'm wolfkilled (even if it's by the new resistance, shush) it's CoolSquid, as he's the only one who has any clue what my role might be.
And, likewise:
There can be up to seven duplicates in this game, if I remember correctly. But obviously, Gideon is not a duplicate. He claims Pyure, and there is only one of those. We must lynch him.
Gideon, obviously. As he said here, he claims Pyure:

However, Pyure is most obviously the only Pyure in this game. I'll point out something else as well:

Gideon is claiming that Gideon must be lynched, here, without any evidence:

This proves even more so that Gideon needs to be lynched.
Hold the phone Gideonseymor, Gideon had proven himself that he is in fact Pyure. That means that Pyure must be, in fact, Gideon disguised as Pyure. Which means you must be working with the real Gideon to get the real Pyure lynched. Ha ha, nice try Gideonseymor but I see through your ruse :)

Vote Gideonseymour
this was very confusing to write.
o_O

Well, actually, I don't have any clue what that was about.

Reactions: ljfa

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Okay, I know that Gideon's been talking shit about me, but listen closely:

SoraZodia has the right idea. Gideon's not who he says he is. Pyure's not Pyure, Pyure's Gideon, and Gideon's Pyure. But then the other Gideon is not Gideon, and Pyure is still Pyure.

You understand? Gideon. Is. Not. To. Be. Trusted.

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
3031779506_funny_dog_laughing_poster_you_funny_kid_xlarge.jpeg

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
vote squid

-----------------------------------------------
Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Tally, this time for real:
Uncoolsquid (6): potato_assassin, DubStep, neitnaurE, Shazam09, Fraction1/0, Phyrue
Skinnerseymour (4): Soraka, george, cronjfa, Skinnerseymour
TKD (2): HeilMeow2, dylanpokemon
neitnaurE (1): Uncoolsquid
Nyan Tordy (1): playerislol
cronjfa (1): Nyan Tordy
playerislol (1): labcoatperson
Lycaon (1): Lycaon
Shazam09 (1): TKD
dylanpokemon (1): 027Black

:p
Not yet voted: @Exedra, @the_j485

Last edited: