Werewolf Purification II (GAME THREAD)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
vote Gideonsenpai

... who's got the flawed logic now?

Vote Eruantien. He claimed Mad Warrior, but I already know who the Mad Warrior is. I don't think there are two of them.
There can be up to seven duplicates in this game, if I remember correctly. But obviously, Gideon is not a duplicate. He claims Pyure, and there is only one of those. We must lynch him.
There can be up to seven duplicates in this game, if I remember correctly. But obviously, Gideon is not a duplicate. He claims Pyure, and there is only one of those. We must lynch him.
There, all the duplicates lined up nice and neatly.

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Okay.
In event of my death by non-lynch means, I blame CoolSquid.
In any other circumstance, I should have enough warning to take care of the situation myself.

Reactions: ljfa

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Gideon, obviously. As he said here, he claims Pyure:

However, Pyure is most obviously the only Pyure in this game. I'll point out something else as well:

Gideon is claiming that Gideon must be lynched, here, without any evidence:

This proves even more so that Gideon needs to be lynched.
Hold the phone Gideonseymor, Gideon had proven himself that he is in fact Pyure. That means that Pyure must be, in fact, Gideon disguised as Pyure. Which means you must be working with the real Gideon to get the real Pyure lynched. Ha ha, nice try Gideonseymor but I see through your ruse :)

Vote Gideonseymour
this was very confusing to write.

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Hm, we don't have a jester role here. Maybe he's a mad warrior, in which case lynching doesn't matter to him. It would be a strategy to use the power and keep collateral damage to a minimum.

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Okay.
In event of my death by non-lynch means, I blame CoolSquid.
In any other circumstance, I should have enough warning to take care of the situation myself.
Oh, and this isn't a joke, I'm being serious. If I'm wolfkilled (even if it's by the new resistance, shush) it's CoolSquid, as he's the only one who has any clue what my role might be.

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Gideon - Gideon himself and many other people
Everyone else - only a few people

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Not this again... Well congrats Alliance! We've already won. *grumbles*
fwiw I have a million roleclaims, a bunch of duplicates, and not really much to do with them. Duplicates were anticipated in this game.

That said, you've ever only bitched about dogpile alliances when you're a wolf (in the traditional sense), so, vote vikestep.

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
fwiw I have a million roleclaims, a bunch of duplicates, and not really much to do with them. Duplicates were anticipated in this game.

That said, you've ever only bitched about dogpile alliances when you're a wolf (in the traditional sense), so, vote vikestep.
Aren't you dead besides your role power? I didn't think you could still vote.