Werewolf Purification II (GAME THREAD)

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
We didn't have fewer targets, we had to kill the entire village. Whereas the village only had four possible targets, we had seven possible targets (village & new res.). With one kill per night, and only two people on the "kill all humans" team, I'd say we lost quite easily.
That's a pretty normal ratio man.

In a game of 16-17 people, you'd expect to have 4 wolves. That would be 12 kills for you and 4 kills for them. Like I said, the problem isn't really the sizes of the teams so much as the fact that the ratio of villagers/wolves is usually offset by the fact that the wolves can kill ANYONE and it works towards their victory.

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
We didn't have fewer targets, we had to kill the entire village. Whereas the village only had four possible targets, we had seven possible targets (village & new res.). With one kill per night, and only two people on the "kill all humans" team, I'd say we lost quite easily.
No, you and me didn't have to kill the entire village, just one half of them.

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
Weird coincidence! I got everyone into an early alliance revolved purely around protecting HeilMewTwo from harm :\
Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure you were. (゚ヮ゚)

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Look at it this way. Imagine you have 3 on each team. That's six people. Even in a perfect lynch game a side can win. If the New Resistance and Wolves killed the same team each night, with being allowed off on one, a wolf team would still win.

So to sum up, stop whining like a little b****

;) jk

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
Look at it this way. Imagine you have 3 on each team. That's six people. Even in a perfect lynch game a side can win. If the New Resistance and Wolves killed the same team each night, with being allowed off on one, a wolf team would still win.

So to sum up, stop whining like a little b****

;) jk
1398800250102.gif