Jul 29, 2019
As I said I'm the villager :p

-----------------------------------------------
Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
@SpwnX, fyi, I recommended to Shazam that he summon you instead of me on D3 on the grounds that your role was more powerful (and obviously I trusted you to git shit done which you did damn well)

Did anyone buy the summoner/decoy trick?

Reactions: pc_assassin

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
@SpwnX, fyi, I recommended to Shazam that he summon you instead of me on D3 on the grounds that your role was more powerful (and obviously I trusted you to git shit done which you did damn well)

Did anyone buy the summoner/decoy trick?

I did! Oh wait... I was in on it?

-----------------------------------------------
Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Also got a notification from Cheese that Spwn had information.

GG! One of my favorite "Aha!" moments in any game was the Proven Party thing. Props to Pyure for getting all the roleclaims to begin with.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Also got a notification from Cheese that Spwn had information.

GG! One of my favorite "Aha!" moments in any game was the Proven Party thing. Props to Pyure for getting all the roleclaims to begin with.
Props to you for making me keep do it, I got bored of it after the first day (when half the claims were still missing) :p

btw even when you're innocent you still come off guilty as all fuck. I can't explain it but everything you write seems like I should second-guess you. I'm glad no wolves role-claimed summoner :)

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
btw even when you're innocent you still come off guilty as all fuck. I can't explain it but everything you write seems like I should second-guess you.
Really? Huh. Remember this next time you're being paranoid.

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
I actually forgot the ghost thing cause i had no interest in ghosting. Also changed my mind about skipping :3

Reactions: Pyure

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Honestly, me and @Strikingwolf had it rough; only two wolves? That's getting de-nerfed if I ever make a game. :p
Didn't both "wolf" teams have 2 players?

You had half the number of allies but you also had to kill fewer targets. Also, for a moment there, it looked like one of the wolf teams was gonna run away with the win easily. If both teams had had, say, 4 players, the ratio of villagers-to-wolves would have been totally outta whack.

edit: ninja'd concisely by ljfa.

edit edit: on the other hand, the wolves typically always know who their targets are: everybody else. In this case, they don't. That's a major definite drawback. Dunno if 3/3 still would have worked though.

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
And Sora and me were only two New Resistancees.
Then again, 6 bad guys would've probably be too much.
Didn't both "wolf" teams have 2 players?

You had half the number of allies but you also had to kill fewer targets. Also, for a moment there, it looked like one of the wolf teams was gonna run away with the win easily. If both teams had had, say, 4 players, the ratio of villagers-to-wolves would have been totally outta whack.

edit: ninja'd concisely by ljfa.
We didn't have fewer targets, we had to kill the entire village. Whereas the village only had four possible targets, we had seven possible targets (village & new res.). With one kill per night, and only two people on the "kill all humans" team, I'd say we lost quite easily.