Werewolf Purification II (GAME THREAD)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
Hold the phone Gideonseymor, Gideon had proven himself that he is in fact Pyure. That means that Pyure must be, in fact, Gideon disguised as Pyure. Which means you must be working with the real Gideon to get the real Pyure lynched. Ha ha, nice try Gideonseymor but I see through your ruse :)

Vote Gideonseymour
this was very confusing to write.
Errrr...

Reactions: ljfa

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
I'm really busy so...

Day 2

Traijing killed Gideon
Traijing died
CoolSquid killed fraction
CoolSquid died
CoolSquid lynched
Wolves killed traijing
Pyure still alive
New resistance killed no one

Traijing was mad warrior
Gideon was puppy
CoolSquid was mad warrior
Fraction was decoy
Also eeehmmm..

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Win Conditions

The Alliance 0/4
The Wolves 4/11
The New Resistance 2/11

Pay attention to these scores Alliance. If you look carefully you could catch some enemies. Also, get a freaking move on. 4/11 is quite a lot this early on.

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
There were three of us? That is supremely unlikely. Eruantien, you should be ashamed of yourself. vote Eruantien
And now you all turn on me. Great. Unfortunately, I can't prove my role until tonight, and the only way to do that is to kill somebody. In that case, does anybody have any other suspicions about who would be against us? If the order of operations permits it, I can at least do one final action against the New Resistance or the wolves.

Also: does nobody find it strange that trajing blamed coolsquid for his death, but both of them turned out to be mad warriors?
... and how is Pyure still alive? Did somebody spirit him again?