Werewolf Organisation: Electric Boogaloo Redux

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Shymen 3 and 4 metaphorically said:
Ceiling cat, who is watching you masturbate
This means war.

Shyguy 5 paraphrased:
Hey, Shazam, Xenforo alerts are unreliable and the ping list is really bulky!

I feel you. I can't do much to fix the forum's alert system, but (lucky for me) people talked about this here and offered two workarounds.
  1. Each player can subscribe to the creation of threads in Forum Games (Go here, hit "Watch Forum" on the right, check "New Threads" and confirm).
  2. I can make big group PMs, which would give us reliable notifications 100% of the time. The downsides are that:
    • Only 20 participants are allowed in a convo, so we'd need two PMs.
    • Participants couldn't "unsubscribe" from the notifications without leaving the convo, in which case they could never rejoin it because Xenforo.
Any consensus on the ping convos? Should we just go for it?

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Shymen 3 and 4 metaphorically said:

This means war.

Shyguy 5 paraphrased:

I feel you. I can't do much to fix the forum's alert system, but (lucky for me) people talked about this here and offered two workarounds.
  1. Each player can subscribe to the creation of threads in Forum Games (Go here, hit "Watch Forum" on the right, check "New Threads" and confirm).
  2. I can make big group PMs, which would give us reliable notifications 100% of the time. The downsides are that:
    • Only 20 participants are allowed in a convo, so we'd need two PMs.
    • Participants couldn't "unsubscribe" from the notifications without leaving the convo, in which case they could never rejoin it because Xenforo.
Any consensus on the ping convos? Should we just go for it?
We could also make a ping list conversation on the discord where everyone can use @everyone for pinging

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
@Shazam08 we are in dire need of a Proxy over here, Could you please deliver one? You can pick one!

Also you seem to be gone lately? The organisation thread is outdated ;)

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
Actually, I stole that account long ago and decided to have it make an appearance once again.
Why I did it? Well, I like to mess with sg....

also because the above is all a joke

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese