• upload_2016-6-11_22-43-1.png
    upload_2016-6-11_22-43-1.png
    162.1 KB · Views: 37
Reactions: erindalc

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
@Shazam08 What I suggest for the OP is to put the old games in a spreadsheet, the GM useful links in a google doc and maybe have a google drive account with a folder where we can upload our rolesheets?

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
@Shazam08 What I suggest for the OP is to put the old games in a spreadsheet, the GM useful links in a google doc and maybe have a google drive account with a folder where we can upload our rolesheets?
Hey, these are great ideas. I'll hit the character limit in the OP eventually if I keep doing it the current way, so I needed a workaround anyway.

I will say that I do a lot of my forum-ing on mobile, so putting a frequently-updated list onto Drive isn't super convenient. Blind orphans die whenever I try to edit a rolesheet on the app.

9Lt1eKbm.png

Question for Real and the rest of you: Will it be more convenient for you guys if the OP's big lists were in separate google docs? Do you want to see anything on there that can't be done in their current format?

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
Reactions: Someone Else 37

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
I have a project in mind, but I won't start production until later
First, where are the signups, I wanna play!
Name... Werewolves, They Keep Spreading

Last edited:

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
I played around with this part a little. Are you looking for something like this?

There might be a few logistical problems, but it'd be cool if this worked out.
This would be great. Makes everything cleaner a little. It'd also help people who wants to revive an old game or something.

I have a project in mind, but I won't start production until later
First, where are the signups, I wanna play!
Signups for the next game will open when the current game ends (which shouldn't be too long now)

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
I will say that I do a lot of my forum-ing on mobile, so putting a frequently-updated list onto Drive isn't super convenient. Blind orphans die whenever I try to edit a rolesheet on the app.
I'm sure others would be willing to help you out with keeping it updated. Perhaps those mods we were talking about if we wanna do that