Werewolf Organisation: Electric Boogaloo Redux

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
but that would subscribe you to every single other forum game as well.

I think Dylan meant this thread.
Nope, I actually ment this sub forum "Forum Games"

If you're subscribed to a sub forum, (Or I guess you'd call this an actual forum, same concept tho) you won't be subscribed to every thread in it, what you are subscribed to however is thread creations. Whenever a new thread is created you'll get notified (either by email or just by normal notification depending of your settings) and since not that many forum games are created that aren't werewolf it woudn't really spam.

on BMG they don't have a ping list, so you either subscribe to the sub-forum or have to go check over there every day.

Another note, on tapatalk I don't always get a notification if i'm liked, quoted or mentioned. This is because its a different kind of alert on tapatalk,
the thread creation just happens in normal alerts which I do always get.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Hey! It's been, like, two years since this thread was made. You've all had enough time to form an opinion. :p

Is there anything you guys want to see in the OP (or the ping list) that isn't there already? Any standard information, rules, roles, introductions, whatever? Anything that should be changed? Modified? Removed? This is an open question.

"Wait, Shaz, I think x should be removed but don't want to hurt your feelings!"

Here, shy guy, use this anonymous suggestion box! This thread works too.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Anonymous shy guy says:
"Hey, Shazam! We're lacking proxies!"

Thanks, guy, I haven't updated that in a while. Three of the proxies in the list (Garnet, Pearl, and Peridot) didn't match the passwords in my sheet and were unusable. They've been removed.

To make up for that, we've got five new alts for use in games:
There were 18 people in the last game, and now we've got 21 alts (plus goreae's Binary and sg's Katniss). That should be enough to cover anything in the near future, and I can make more pretty easily if we need them.

Last edited:

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
There were 18 people in the last game, and now we've got 21 alts (plus goreae's Binary and sg's Katniss). That should be enough to cover anything in the near future, and I can make more pretty easily if we need them.
I actually have two. The difference between them both is an underscore though.

Do we really need this many proxies?
Proxies are fun.

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
Reactions: Pyure