Werewolf Organisation: Electric Boogaloo Redux

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Hey guys, just got this message from Thingyman:
Fun!

Also, the end bit of @Thingyman's message pointed out that the season 3 of the championships are coming up. I competed for us last season and it is very demanding and you will be playing against very highly skilled players, I could go again if you want however, I nominate @Pyure to be our next representative.
I won't play any better than you at all. ToS experience at the very least is required to excel in this format. And I don't have it.

Yeah, I wouldn't say that you should leave just because you don't think you are good enough. @Fraction2 is right. I only say that you shouldn't sign up if you can't commit to a higher level activity that we usually do.

Oh yeah, also, they have said that we should have no outside game conversations, so you won't be able to do any hidden networking. Everything will be out in the open for you to discuss and it will be a relatively level playing field.
The key to my game is the top secret convos and the occassional rambling logic speech. I'll have to get better at the latter :)

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
I know I'm in the minority here, but I really love "simpler" games like this.

The balance of a game really shines when there aren't a million different powers floating around.
Don't get your hopes up, I'm still planning to run another Lovecraftian assault on your sanity at some point :p

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I forget how those worked :\

Btw how does this nsa ALT thing work? Everyone just has to include the agent's alt in every non-wolf/role convo?

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Given the worries about lack of secrecy, I got briefly inspired. I present: NSAWolf!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1z2RasrQ7DVHkqZo8HEj0SGxs5v28d7jJKBKBs29UACw/edit?usp=sharing
Are convos with three or more living players Hacktivist-proof? What about convos with two living members and one or more members that have died since the creatin of the convo?
Can the Hacktivist publish the wolf convo or a role convo if he targets the right people?
Can the Agent see the wolf convo or role convos?
What happens if the Hacktivist and Agent die on the same night? Does the Hacktivist just win or just lose, or does that depend on how they die and an Order of Powers that I don't see on the rolesheet?

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
It's funny, my post on the forum hasn't been approved yet, however @Shazam's was. Maybe it was because I linked to this forum.

Reactions: Shazam08

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Are convos with three or more living players Hacktivist-proof? What about convos with two living members and one or more members that have died since the creatin of the convo?
Can the Hacktivist publish the wolf convo or a role convo if he targets the right people?
Can the Agent see the wolf convo or role convos?
What happens if the Hacktivist and Agent die on the same night? Does the Hacktivist just win or just lose, or does that depend on how they die and an Order of Powers that I don't see on the rolesheet?
Multi-person conversations are not immune.
I'll put up an order of operations that should clarify some things.
The Hacktivist can publish the wolf convo, but it will be anonymised.
Forget that, Hacktivist being able to find the wolves would ruin the game. Wolf convo is immune to Hacktivism
The Hacktivist cannot publish the role convo