Werewolf Organisation: Electric Boogaloo Redux

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Guys, I've really missed getting to vote against Pyure... somebody (not pointing fingers at anybody in particular (Shazam08 (What a scrub))) should add me back to the ping list for the time being. I'm pretty sure I'm ready to be totally incompetent at this game again. Probably.
Kickass, wb sir :)

(new players, don't be fooled: fraction is vicious)

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, just got this message from Thingyman:

Hey there!

I hope you're doing well and that your werewolf community is still thriving :)

I am writing you to ask if you and/or other members of the FTB community might be interested in participating in a cross-over game with some guys from another werewolf/mafia community? The idea would be that each site sends about 10 people, making it a 20-player game. And then hopefully some new werewolf/mafia friends will be made :)

All the game details to be figured out - but preferably it won't be too different from anything that either you or the other community is used to. The other community would be these guys: www .sc2mafia. com/forum/forumdisplay.php/16-Forum-Mafia

If for some reason you don't want to play with these guys, I can find a different community, but hopefully you will match well :)

It would be hosted on Mafia Universe, a new site with a bunch of customized mafia features created this summer for exactly cross-community games (future Championship seasons will be hosted there): www .mafiauniverse. com/

I hope this sounds exciting. If it does, let me know what you (and the others) think.

And also, if you are curious, season 3 of the Mafia Championship will feature a 100 different sites and will begin in January :)

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, speaking of the amount of players we normally have in games: @fowltief and @lenscas! Want me to add you to the ping list? You'll get an alert whenever a new werewolf game pops up.

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
56d.gif

Reactions: dragon_fang101