Werewolf Organisation: Electric Boogaloo Redux

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
it's a secret. but the person who was to be the wolf is not playing
that is why
56d.gif

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, right! We should get some people together for that.

If you want to participate in the cross-community game, please do the (short) survey thing below:

If more than ten people are interested, we'll put it to a vote or something later. Just want to check who's willing now.
I'm not sure if my schedule is free enough, but I might be willing to play this one :D
Y'know, for the wellbeing of the community and all

Thingyman

Jul 29, 2019
Sounds like a blast! I'm sure we can scrounge up ten tributes players somewhere.

Did @Thingyman give you a time/deadline for the cross-community game?

I'm thinking like within a couple of weeks, and we can let the specific start date depend on whatever works best for the majority of people.

Thingyman

Jul 29, 2019
More details on game:

I've allowed the other community to draft up the game. But of course I'm sure they wouldn't mind someone from here taking a look at it and giving their thoughts (I would also personally want to look at it).

My understanding is that it will be a semi-open game (i.e. you will know which roles could possibly be in it, but won't know which ones exactly). And the theme is Star Wars Original Trilogy.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Also, the end bit of @Thingyman's message pointed out that the season 3 of the championships are coming up. I competed for us last season and it is very demanding and you will be playing against very highly skilled players, I could go again if you want however, I nominate @Pyure to be our next representative.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
More details on game:

I've allowed the other community to draft up the game. But of course I'm sure they wouldn't mind someone from here taking a look at it and giving their thoughts (I would also personally want to look at it).

My understanding is that it will be a semi-open game (i.e. you will know which roles could possibly be in it, but won't know which ones exactly). And the theme is Star Wars Original Trilogy.
Awesome. Question!

Can you post a link to your announcement on the SC2 forums? I couldn't find it.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Also, huge disclaimer. Please don't sign up for the crossover game unless you know you are going to be active.

To have a look at the kind of players you will be playing against. Look here: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/33497-S-FM-The-Black-War?highlight=Forums.

You will see that in just 3 days, there are 605 messages. Their games are based off being able to analyse what we type. If you just say "Vote x" once every day, then expect to be voted because you aren't helping the town at all.

If you have already signed up, and don't think you can meet this kind of activity, then I would suggest letting @Shazam08 know to remove you from the list.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Also, huge disclaimer. Please don't sign up for the crossover game unless you know you are going to be active.

To have a look at the kind of players you will be playing against. Look here: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/33497-S-FM-The-Black-War?highlight=Forums.

You will see that in just 3 days, there are 605 messages. Their games are based off being able to analyse what we type. If you just say "Vote x" once every day, then expect to be voted because you aren't helping the town at all.

If you have already signed up, and don't think you can meet this kind of activity, then I would suggest letting @Shazam08 know to remove you from the list.
Discussion on the 31st alone filled up 8 pages.

Do... Do they sleep?
Mildly intimidated.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013

Hmm.

Yeah... I have school. And homework. I quite likely will not be able to put in that kind of time. Disregarding the fact that I have almost zero experience doing that sort of analysis- when you do those sorts of things, Vike, I'm always like "Huh. I didn't notice that. But it makes a lot of sense, so ok."

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I wouldn't say that you should leave just because you don't think you are good enough. @Fraction2 is right. I only say that you shouldn't sign up if you can't commit to a higher level activity that we usually do.

Oh yeah, also, they have said that we should have no outside game conversations, so you won't be able to do any hidden networking. Everything will be out in the open for you to discuss and it will be a relatively level playing field.

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese