Werewolf Organisation: Electric Boogaloo Redux

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
I thought that was you acting....
Nope.

I just checked my convos for this, by the way.
This is a alt account for werewolf, password is (old password)

And e-mail is (email)

"(password)", for the forgetful reindeer.

Yeah, I definitely didn't make the account. I know the last message was mine, because I sort of remember writing that, but I'd have no reason to change the password if I'd made the account to begin with.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Wow, that's a lot of alts.

I'd just like to remind you all that my game is going to be very alt-heavy, so assuming I don't have to postpone it due to a big Internet-less trip this summer, there will be a bunch of alts under my control that... I will probably let the people who controlled them during the game or created them for the game keep or donate to Shazam, at their discretion.

But I figure most of the players in that game will be willing to donate the alts, so there should be plenty floating around.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Hold on... I was gonna make an alt for the Werewolf: The Poke'ning game (aka: ThatOneSalamenace as a nod to ThatOneSlowking,) but I can rattle off a few more since I have a domain-level website with mailservice. Can't do it right now, but will happily make it a thing on Monday.

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Because you stole the one I wanted to make.

I didn't choose the bug life, Heil. It chose me.

Is it bad that I've forgotten who the original creator was?

Yes it is, I was the one who brought the emoticon to the forum, you are the one who made the account.

I... No, I don't think I made the account, though I took over shortly after its creation. Maybe my memory sucks.

I thought that was you acting....

Nope.

I just checked my convos for this, by the way.

Yeah, I definitely didn't make the account. I know the last message was mine, because I sort of remember writing that, but I'd have no reason to change the password if I'd made the account to begin with.
c40e0137f6c8e143c61e8c5d947719cacbd524a333acba3d9e07581b519178e1.jpg