Werewolf Organisation: Electric Boogaloo Redux

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
@┬──┬ ╯︵( .O.) has been added to the family. Thanks, Cheese.
@Shazam08
Another alt has been created for the list
@Soaror

(Same password only replace [NAME] with [NEWNAMEOFACC])
I couldn't get this to work. Are you sure it's exactly the same as Arceus's old password, with "Soaror" in place of "Arceus"?\
What to do when your bored? You ping @Shazam08 !
And @trajing his alt @Werewolf Joint GM

One werewolf game for the joint GM is right Here
I might host it my self if no-one wants it, You can put it in the que under my name. But if anyone feels like hosting this game feel free to!

This is a themed werewolf game, Under the name of. Werewolf Evolved
You can guese the theme. Or look at the sheet it says there :)
Hooray! I'll put this under Tools For GMs.

As for the queue... You've already got two games up there. Are you absolutely sure you want to add a third? It's a lot of work, especially when they're so bunched together like that.

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
@┬──┬ ╯︵( .O.) has been added to the family. Thanks, Cheese.

I couldn't get this to work. Are you sure it's exactly the same as Arceus's old password, with "Soaror" in place of "Arceus"?\

Hooray! I'll put this under Tools For GMs.

As for the queue... You've already got two games up there. Are you absolutely sure you want to add a third? It's a lot of work, especially when they're so bunched together like that.
Strangely enough i can't come into soaror either
gona reset the password in a bit (phone now)

About the queue, If after the games on this list no-one makes a game or want to host this one you got me reserve
Just keep it in the joint gm list for now

Reactions: Shazam08

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
In fact, there is only a single seer role, four mafia, and the rest are just villagers. This game sounds absolutely awful if you're a villager.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
But then if you reveal anything, it has to be public, and then you become a target immediately for the mafia.
Thats why seers let go little hints. The idea is for the town to also give out little hints so that the seers blend in with the town.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
BTW they also have this thing called video mafia where everyone is in a Skype call and we play with shorter days. I have no clue how it works to manage but it sounds fun.