CPHoya (Super Mafia All Stars)
fontisian (Dark Lord Potter)
Guild (Talking Time)
Harb (Play Diplomacy)
itisally (The Grey Labyrinth)
NeilOnnsu (Art of Problem Solving)
Paperblade (Serenes Forest)
TheDarkestLight (SC2 Mafia)
Timewave (Atheist Foundation of Australia)
VikeStep (Feed the Beast)
Vytron (xkcd)
Zack (CivFanatics)
(From here)

@VikeStep, ally with the Australian guy first. Conquer the world with your freaks of nature.

Last edited:

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
I may need to get a couple more alts together then, looking at that list :p

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
There's a lot of simple games going up recently, and I like overcomplicating things :p

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1z2RasrQ7DVHkqZo8HEj0SGxs5v28d7jJKBKBs29UACw/edit?usp=sharing

I present Werewolf: Convocation of Souls!

@Shazam08 ...how many alts do we have available, because this one may take a lot...
Hype!

I've got 9 under my direct control. Counting gor's @BinaryTyrant, we've got 10; We need at least 20 for Convocation. If anyone feels inclined to make more and donate them to Werewolf, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Do you want me to add you to the queue?

Also, @chbachman! Are you willing to volunteer the sword alt and his buddies?

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Also, if anyone feels like helping with tackling the balancing nightmare that will be Werewolf: Claustrophobia (the WW meets TTT idea I had) then feel free to let me know :p

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Hype!

I've got 9 under my direct control. Counting gor's @BinaryTyrant, we've got 10. We'll need at least 20 for Convocation. If anyone feels inclined to make more and donate them to Werewolf, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Oh, and @chbachman! Are you willing to volunteer the sword alt and his buddies?
We may not need quite so many as 20...the exorcist may allow a little recycling (may being the operative word) and trajing had 21 players last time. I'm thinking maybe 15-16 should hopefully be enough.

I did originally plan to cycle the alts around the spirits to keep them truly faceless, but that would be both pointless and a massive pain in the butt.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
We may not need quite so many as 20...the exorcist may allow a little recycling (may being the operative word) and trajing had 21 players last time. I'm thinking maybe 15-16 should hopefully be enough.
Plan for the worst. Assume we get a large turnout, that the Exorcist is killed on the first night, and that the teams are evenly-matched.

Besides, there's no harm in having a few extra alts lying around. :p

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Hype!

I've got 9 under my direct control. Counting gor's @BinaryTyrant, we've got 10; We need at least 20 for Convocation. If anyone feels inclined to make more and donate them to Werewolf, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Also, @chbachman! Are you willing to volunteer the sword alt and his buddies?
I just happen to have 14 planned for production.

Reactions: Shazam08

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
So... I was looking at the different forum games in 2+2 Forums and they have this thing called Sheep.

The idea of the game is that the GM puts out a list of questions and everyone submits answers to the questions via PM to the GM. If 6 people all said the same answer for one question, those people would get 6 points each. If you submitted an answer that was unique, you would only get one point. The person who scored the most points wins. The game is called sheep because people try and follow the crowd

Now, obviously this is a very quick game, taking at most 3 days: 2 days for people to submit answers, and 1 day to post the results to the thread. The results are usually posted one question at a time over a certain time span. It is also advised against searching for your answers but there really isnt a great way we can stop that. But for the spirit of the game its best if you go off your own recollection.

Here is an example: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/59/puzzles-other-games/video-game-sheep-1184321/

Anyone interested in maybe having sheep become a recurring game? (Maybe even on its own thread so all sheep games are just added to the end of the previous game in the same thread.

Reactions: Shazam08

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Yes it is, I was the one who brought the emoticon to the forum, you are the one who made the account.
I... No, I don't think I made the account, though I took over shortly after its creation. Maybe my memory sucks.

@HeilMewTwo
HA HA, beat you to it :p. Add me to the alt list.

Christchristchristchristchrist

Ermania, grab the gasoline! How quickly can we burn this thread and everything in it?

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I just created n alt account for every gem is Steven universe, except for Ruby, Sapphire, and Jasper, as all of those are already taken. In total, that's 9 alts. I actually ran out of phones to verify Bmail accounts with so I had to make @Sugilite with a yahoo account.