Werewolf Organisation: Electric Boogaloo Redux

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Technically steam is a third party vendor but I hear you :)

The trick with steam is to simply wait for the game to go on sale rather than paying full price. Elite Dangerous was 60% off or something two weeks ago, so I picked that up.
Yep thats true. But so far. The only games i've seen cheaper on steam (while on sale) then at other vendors were games <5€

I just love checking this site. But on the topic of games. I don't have many games i'm planning on getting this christmas. Anyone got some suggestions?

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Yep thats true. But so far. The only games i've seen cheaper on steam (while on sale) then at other vendors were games <5€

I just love checking this site. But on the topic of games. I don't have many games i'm planning on getting this christmas. Anyone got some suggestions?
Pulsar: Lost Colony looks good, I'm thinking about getting it.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Just so you guys know, you're now at risk of joining my XCOM game. Four have already been conscripted. Resistance is futile.

riJxjHql.jpg

The RWBY suits were only mostly accidental
Which XCOM game is this?

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Original game was better. You could actually do cool tactical breaches, like use plasma rifles to drill a hole in the side of a ship, toss in a grenade, GO GO GO!
You can still kind of do that, but you need explosives or robots to make the hole

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Pyure's right, it's Enemy Within (expansion of Enemy Unknown).

Has anyone seen/played the new one, XCOM 2? Is it any good?
A youtuber (quill18) Has some footage on his channel about it (don't know whice channel since he has multiple but i can check) He was only allowed to show parts of the HQ and one mission. It looked very. Very simulair
But some annoying things are fixed (reload taking a whole turn now takes half a turn like it should)

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese