Werewolf Organisation: Electric Boogaloo Redux

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Continuing on shazam's trend.

After our hero's trying to save the planet died. Their soul didn't go to heaven. Instead the aliens redirected them right into space.
On a planet far far away. The souls of the soldiers found a place to rest.. Into cryostasis... Till the ship stopped working.. everyone woke up out of the cryostasis.. Red lights were flashing. The ship they were in.. Was crashing. Everyone went to the escape pods. Whice were deployed to the nearest planet.
upload_2015-12-21_13-51-35.png

Pyure, SpwnX, And Ljfa
made it together. Where the others are. is unclear.

So anyone who dies in shazam's playtrough now becomes a colonist in my playtrough of rimworld. :p

Reactions: Pyure and Shazam08

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Update

After a bit of setting up the collony. We got a message from Strikingwolf. He was captured by pirates and was looking for protection. Pyure offered him safety and shot down the attacker. But didn't kill him off when he saw Epic was the pirate chasing Strikingwolf. After some days in jail Epic came back to senses and joined the collony. The pirates attacked once more, Striking and Epic teamed up to kill them. And gave the meat of their victims to their dog (Who still needs a name)

upload_2015-12-21_14-58-7.png

The colony is getting along. Altho SpwnX has a bit of a mental breakdown because I forgot to build a table for chess...

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Update

After a bit of setting up the collony. We got a message from Strikingwolf. He was captured by pirates and was looking for protection. Pyure offered him safety and shot down the attacker. But didn't kill him off when he saw Epic was the pirate chasing Strikingwolf. After some days in jail Epic came back to senses and joined the collony. The pirates attacked once more, Striking and Epic teamed up to kill them. And gave the meat of their victims to their dog (Who still needs a name)

The colony is getting along. Altho SpwnX has a bit of a mental breakdown because I forgot to build a table for chess...
I took a look at your screenshots and I was like, hey, that reminds me a bit of Dwarf Fortress.. So I checked it on wiki, and sure enough:
psychology of the characters is very detailed; similar to Dwarf Fortress, every colonist has a different personality.
Excellent game to be compared to. I may have to check it out.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
I took a look at your screenshots and I was like, hey, that reminds me a bit of Dwarf Fortress.. So I checked it on wiki, and sure enough:

Excellent game to be compared to. I may have to check it out.
from what I have seen it is awesome, also mod support :p
I am probably going to buy it myself one day but......buying stuff makes me ill >_<

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
The mod support is great indeed. Sadly its not on steam yet. its greenlit however.
Anyhow. Done playing for today.

Striking sadly got hit by an explosion. And can now not do any dumb. Or skilled labor.
(He can only talk, shoot and melee.....)

Vote Strikingwolf

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
? Steam sales are like the cheapest ways to legally get games, and getting games illegally is boring.
90% of the time. Games are cheaper by 3rd party vendors. I'm not talking about torrenting.

I currently have 103 steam games.
97 are from 3rd party vendors.