Werewolf Organisation: Electric Boogaloo Redux

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
I could make a special game IF 20 or (hopefully) more people opt in.

Maybe we could consider a special signup? Or I'll make a The Circle remake with the permission of goreae.
Also I can't remember ever having 20 people in a WW game.

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
I do not support this. Your last game was terribly hosted, and The Circle was also terrible. Though I do quite recommend the actual film The Circle.

I'd say host a REGULAR game successfully first then try a special game.
I thought it was nice

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
I *think* it would give people with the link permission to view, though. Maybe.

...It's been a while. :p

It would, but commenting would be better. :D
I think that Bigd already knows how to grant that permission, since he did that on his last rolesheet.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
  1. That is not regular.
  2. That is not balanced.
  3. A townie in the wolf convo, really? And what prevents him from ratting out all of the wolves? If he does not know he's not a wolf, you should really mention that in the role sheet.
  4. A night-immortal townie is somewhat... overpowered, I guess? It's good that he's not 100% proven though.
  5. I think this one is an improvement in both balance and clarity in comparison to your recent game. :)
  6. I can't really think of a reason why town would want to kill a neutral right now. Just like in that one CROST game that ended terribly, because of me.
General advice: keep it more simple.

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
I kept it as simple as I wanted to go. Also, if this is not regular, I'm not sure what is. Please inform.
A townie in the wolf convo, really? And what prevents him from ratting out all of the wolves? If he does not know he's not a wolf, you should really mention that in the role sheet.
This is a good but odd idea. I might change.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I kept it as simple as I wanted to go. Also, if this is not regular, I'm not sure what is. Please inform.

This is a good but odd idea. I might change.
https://forum.feed-the-beast.com/th...ic-boogaloo-redux.59858/page-107#post-1609623
This was real's first game. Wolves, seer, bodyguard, and villagers. Nice and simple.

Also it's not that odd of an idea. It's been done before. But I wouldn't have the OORs in there at all, nor the VTWC. The OORs are just unneccesary, and with one in each section it's irrelevant. You say "goreae is town!" but you don't know of they're really a village OOR, or if they're a wolven OOR, or if they're a neutral OOR. Therefore that declaration is entirely pointless. It's the equivalent of some random guy saying "I'm a villager!" You can't trust that statement at all.

The VTWC is a bad idea too. If he knows he's the VTWC, then they'll rat out the wolves day one. If he doesn't know, he'll act as a wolf for the entire game until a seer happens to scan them and see they're the VTWC. At which point they'll rat out the wolves immediately. And in any case I think it's unfair to the wolves and to the VTWC. If they don't know they're a villager, they'll act as a wolf and if they're successful, they lose. No possible way to avoid it either, just luck of the draw.

And the game doesn't need to be interesting. In fact it should be simple. Easy to understand, easy to host.

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
You say "goreae is town!" but you don't know of they're really a village OOR, or if they're a wolven OOR, or if they're a neutral OOR. Therefore that declaration is entirely pointless. It's the equivalent of some random guy saying "I'm a villager!" You can't trust that statement at all.
That's the point.
The VTWC is a bad idea too. If he knows he's the VTWC, then they'll rat out the wolves day one. If he doesn't know, he'll act as a wolf for the entire game until a seer happens to scan them and see they're the VTWC. At which point they'll rat out the wolves immediately. And in any case I think it's unfair to the wolves and to the VTWC. If they don't know they're a villager, they'll act as a wolf and if they're successful, they lose. No possible way to avoid it either, just luck of the draw.
He was originally a VT (Vanilla Townie) but that kind of changed because I thought I had a better idea.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Before I queue you up, two big balancing comments/concerns:
  1. The town's OOR is massively overpowered if he can't be wolfkilled. All it takes is one UCP to confirm him; then you've got a proven unkillable townie that the wolves have no way of dealing with.
  2. I agree with goreae that the VTWC could turn out badly, and you can always change the role back to Vanilla Townie. If you decide to keep the role as-is, though, you probably shouldn't include more than 1 in your game.

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
  1. The town's OOR is massively overpowered if he can't be wolfkilled. All it takes is one UCP to confirm him; then you've got a proven unkillable townie that the wolves have no way of dealing with.
  2. I agree with goreae that the VTWC could turn out badly, and you can always change the role back to Vanilla Townie. If you decide to keep the role as-is, though, you probably shouldn't include more than 1 in your game.

1. The OOR might be changed, to no wolfkill, by demand. If everybody wants it.
  2. All of my detective type roles will have only one, just a heads up.
Also, I might add a VT if people still want a VTWC, matters my player count.

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
The town's OOR is massively overpowered if he can't be wolfkilled. All it takes is one UCP to confirm him; then you've got a proven unkillable townie that the wolves have no way of dealing with.
The game is based on this BTW.