Werewolf Organisation: Electric Boogaloo Redux

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
That's the point.
So the point is there isn't a point? The entire role gives the village no information at all besides the person is an OOR. Which is entirely pointless anyways because they are either a villager that wolves can't kill, and thus won't die except by lynch, a wolf, and thus won't die except by lynch, or a neutral, who the wolves will assume is a villager and won't die except by lynch.

And in any case, robin is right. You should do a regular bare-bones basic game. You want it to be slightly original? apply a theme! change role names to something new! You should just host a copy of real's game. That's about as simple and basic as you can get. The point of this game isn't to make something new and interesting, but to get a handle on how to effectively host, how the game looks behind the scenes, and maybe learn a little about game balance. If you're worried people will be bored, don't be! plenty of people here quite like simpler games rather than the new interesting concepts. The basic model is plenty fun and not nearly as confusing.

My general worry is with a "new and interesting" concept, it may be poorly balanced because frankly you don't really know what you're doing. I'm afraid that a new concept may be poorly balanced and cause the game to self destruct when the point is to run a successful game. Go interesting next time. Stay simple this time.

Scottly318

Jul 29, 2019
Hey... If you guys ever need a back up for one of your games I'd love to help out. I'm fairly active. So let me know if you need an extra

Reactions: profrags

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
It is. I hope people will want to play, because it is technically not a werewolves game.
I'll make a basic signup thread, so people can start signing up.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Signups will close in about an hour.

And we are running out of games again.
After this, there's only Bigdbigd's and then one enormous void of nothingness.