• goreae
    • jus2beast
    • trajing
    • robijnvoegel
    • the_j
    • rjs
    • lethosos
    • lenscas (by request !! )
  • shazam08 maybe a little because he likes everybody?
  • returnofmc because he doesn't know better yet
  • ++realkc because he forgets how untrustworthy i am, <3 <3 <3
  • Bigd because he hate/loves him.
I don't see me on this list. FTFY

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I did make these tweaks quite some time ago, but I don't think I ever mentioned the changes to Auctionwolf.

As suggested, I have added a love potion to the items that are available for auction. Using a love potion on another player will cause the two of you to become lovers.

I also added another item, the balaclava. Using this item allows a non-killer player to visit the Black Market the next day. They will see what stock is remaining (so they will know if anything has been bought) and, if they have the money, they can buy from the black market for that one day only.

Any thoughts regarding the balaclava?

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
@Shazam08 I have another idea. (Well, I finetuned the idea I had earlier.)

If it's not too little of a werewolves-y game, could you add me to the line-up?
Since everyone has the same role and powers, no-one can claim this game to be unbalanced. :p

Reactions: Shazam08

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
@Shazam08 I have another idea. (Well, I finetuned the idea I had earlier.)

If it's not too little of a werewolves-y game, could you add me to the line-up?
Since everyone has the same role and powers, no-one can claim this game to be unbalanced. :p
Questiommenggestions:
  1. Rule #3, "You can not lynch-vote your nemesis. Those who do will be smitten and will take their lovers to the grave with them."- That seems harsh, especially to the offenders' lovers, and it could be difficult for you as a GM to keep track of who shouldn't be voting who. Is this rule necessary? If yes, you should definitely remind everyone at the start of the game. :p
  2. Notes #4, "Of each couple, only the last lynch vote counts (however they both have to vote to prevent getting smitten)"- You could have the same problem keeping track of votes, and it could make half of your players feel totally useless (which makes them inactive). Is this one necessary?
  3. Notes #5, "Lynch ties will be resolved randomly"- It's usually easier for everyone there's a method to resolving ties. Would something like "The most recent vote is the tiebreaker" work instead?
  4. Singleton/Threesome- I think the Threesome would work better, since you don't have to create a new win condition for the one guy, but it's up to you.
  5. Added to the queue!

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Questiommenggestions:
  1. Rule #3, "You can not lynch-vote your nemesis. Those who do will be smitten and will take their lovers to the grave with them."- That seems harsh, especially to the offenders' lovers, and it could be difficult for you as a GM to keep track of who shouldn't be voting who. Is this rule necessary? If yes, you should definitely remind everyone at the start of the game. :p
  2. Notes #4, "Of each couple, only the last lynch vote counts (however they both have to vote to prevent getting smitten)"- You could have the same problem keeping track of votes, and it could make half of your players feel totally useless (which makes them inactive). Is this one necessary?
  3. Notes #5, "Lynch ties will be resolved randomly"- It's usually easier for everyone there's a method to resolving ties. Would something like "The most recent vote is the tiebreaker" work instead?
  4. Singleton/Threesome- I think the Threesome would work better, since you don't have to create a new win condition for the one guy, but it's up to you.
  5. Added to the queue!

1. If you can vote for your nemesis, this would make everyone vote for their nemesis almost immediately, because they know exactly who they need to kill and one of you can take this most direct of actions to get to that goal without giving away any other information. + being unable to directly vote for your nemesis, adds in the "search for the bad guy-element"* that a typical werewolves game has, but this game would otherwise lack.
  2. Well, a couple would probably discuss who to vote for. And their vote would be as powerful as any other couples'. Also, by changing their vote and being active, a lover can greatly influence other couples' votes, even if they are not the lover of their couple that posts the final lynch vote. The eventual lynch victim will make finding out who is coupled to who a little easier.
  3. In this case, I think that would make finding out who is coupled to who just a little bit easier, but not too much. I was already considering this. It's good that you brought this up. Sharp!
  4. I agree, however in an optimal situation we will start the game with an even number of players, to level the playing field.
  5. Thank you :)
*They'll have to find out who their nemesis' lover is and see to it that that person is lynched, or they should get everyone else to lynch their nemesis directly (that would be the very very hard way.)

Reactions: Shazam08

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Kinda reminds me of my FiascoWolf idea I had a month ago.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk

Thingyman

Jul 29, 2019
Update: Whiskeyjack from the westeros community ended up winning the whole thing and was crowned Season 3 Champion :)

Hydra event interest?

At least a dozen different communities this year expressed an interest in a so-called "hydra event". If you don't know what "hydra" means, it's when two people share the same account (two heads). So the idea is that each participating community can send a hydra of two players, the advantage of which is that it's maybe easier to be active when two players are both playing on the same account, and it's also just a lot of fun.

If you are interested in participating in such an event, do let me know and I'll start making a list of interested communities. I don't expect all 135 communities to participate in this at all, so it'll most likely be a smaller thing and obviously it will just be for fun.

If anyone happens to be interested in this and is able to find a partner, please shoot me a PM on here within the next couple of weeks. I'll check back and if I receive a PM, I'll sign you up and start scheduling your game with you. Also, you can send multiple hydras if you want.

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
I could make a special game IF 20 or (hopefully) more people opt in.

Maybe we could consider a special signup? Or I'll make a The Circle remake with the permission of goreae.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I could make a special game IF 20 or (hopefully) more people opt in.

Maybe we could consider a special signup? Or I'll make a The Circle remake with the permission of goreae.
I do not support this. Your last game was terribly hosted, and The Circle was also terrible. Though I do quite recommend the actual film The Circle.

I'd say host a REGULAR game successfully first then try a special game.