Werewolf: Nice and Simple GAME THREAD

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Don't be like that RJS! I'm just an innocent cake laying on top of the table at the village, waiting for all the wolves to die. I mean wolves eat humans not cake right? and Cakes don't eat or kill humans, cakes just does nothing so I'm INNOCENT!

Added some effort grammar for contrast.

I'm with Elec and goreae on this one. That post and his previous four have been irritating the hell out of me, with classics like "who r u talking about" and "yeah im talking to u wolves".

Vote seiya4win.

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Errr, guys I think you should vote for the werewolves... Not for someone who had irritated you.

Reactions: Staxed

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
Errr, guys I think you should vote for the werewolves... Not for someone who had irritated you.

I agree, now...are you a werewolf? :D lol

I'm going to vote for seiya4win, not because of annoyance, but because of logic that isn't really logic, can of course change it before nightfall if more information comes to light.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I'm back guys. was a tough day (had to put dog down) so I will just vote for seiya4win (even though I think the reasoning is terrible). It is evident that seiya4win is a hinderance to our progression, although if we find out someone is a wolf then I'll change.

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
I agree, now...are you a werewolf? :D lol
I'm not, just a regular villager (Who runs a sushi restaurant in town). Unfortunately, unless I get seered, I don't have much proof for my claim :(

Elec332

Jul 29, 2019
im also gonna vote Sieya because of his nonsence posts (distraction?) and because of general grammar annoyance

picapi_

Jul 29, 2019
Sadly, seeing as we don't have enough for me to go on, I'm going to Vote Seiya, nothing personal. This is semi antismite.

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Vote Shazam08, it's a possibility that your young wolf test on us may have been to make us believe that you are innocent when you are actually a wolf. And I don't want to become a pile of ashes

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Because we all know sora is a wolves I Vote Sora this is personal(not really)
Should you look into the werewolf organisation thread, you may well notice that we DO have a blacklist. Should you not even TRY to improve your ridiculously bad English, then we may well place you on said list for a game or so.
Nobody has ever been on that list before, and I'd rather nobody goes on it ever.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
We can't provide good reasoning for voting anyone at this point in time. We have no evidence against anyone and unless anyone manages to spectacularly incriminate themselves, there's little chance of a mass vote change. As a result of the above, and for what I've said earlier, I vote seiya4win.

I didn't say this last night, because I had hoped Skeleton might be protected anyway, but if there is a bodyguard left in the game (and I find it hard to believe that there were two seers and only one bodyguard) then @RealSketch needs protecting. He is the one person left who can positively identify someone who is innocent, and even in a worst case scenario he can identify another wolf. I'm only saying this out loud because I don't know who the other bodyguard is and because I'm sure the wolves have already realised that he's probably the biggest threat to them that we have left.

Reactions: RealSketch