Werewolf: I Declare, Wolf! [Game Thread]

Albin_Xavier

Jul 29, 2019
I climb to my mountain home, thinking about the deaths last night. I mark the sign on my door with "Albin Xavier" I then proceed to scavenge the land, hoping to get something of usefulness. After finishing my search, I make a campfire and a set of Ice Slippers.

Dark Of The Moon

Jul 29, 2019
As Dark picked his way across the landscape, he noticed a light in the distance. He headed towards it and found a fire next to a cabin with @Albin_Xavier scrawled on the door. After looking around and not seeing anyone, he knocked on the door.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Current Votes (0)

Not Yet Voted (14)
Don't make me ping all of you, you know what you've done.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I Vote for SoraZodia.

Because he called me wonderbread. No other reason, just don't want to be smitten.

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Because he called me wonderbread. No other reason, just don't want to be smitten.
Can't a cookie maker make (*cough*) mistakes? D:
Vote SkeletonPunk, at least for now- the wolves have hidden themselves good and I'm scared ._.
I think I'll see if I can stay at Jus2Beast's treehouse for tonight

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
Vote Mevansuto (antismite)

You threw my soup over the edge :( I saw it when I went to farm my carrots. You could have told me it was nice :'( I know im not the best of cooks but itl do.[DOUBLEPOST=1405471757][/DOUBLEPOST]
Can't a cookie maker make (*cough*) mistakes? D:
Vote SkeletonPunk, at least for now- the wolves have hidden themselves good and I'm scared ._.
I think I'll see if I can stay at Jus2Beast's treehouse for tonight

Your welcome to stay here. As is everyone. Please don't hate my food :c

CarbonBasedGhost

Jul 29, 2019
As CarbonBasedGhost woke up he set out to the market to buy breakfast there he heard that vikestep was called wonderbread feeling bad for vikestep he votes SoraZodia. The nerve of some people.

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
As CarbonBasedGhost woke up he set out to the market to buy breakfast there he heard that vikestep was called wonderbread feeling bad for vikestep he votes SoraZodia. The nerve of some people.
And make me face death?
I could clean Wonderbeard's ship to make it up to him but death is too much.
Kinda want to change my vote to you now but I voting out of anger won't get us far... Unless you want me dead for some reason? I'm only skin and bones... Not very tasty

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
seriously? you are voting based on my avatar that has literally nothing to do with the game?
Unless.... He thinks you looked fine as an after-dinner? Hmmm, that's not a big lead but it's something
Change Vote to Dark of The Moon
Change vote to @SoraZodia because @SkeletonPunk has a fair point and I also feel bad for Wonderbeard.
Didn't I say death seemed too much of a punishment? I have said that to make up for it I could clean his ship, heck I will even clean the toilets plus some manual labor now if it will convince you that I'm sorry...

(On a unrelated note, I think I got ninja'd ._.)

Last edited:

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Unless.... He thinks you looked fine as an after-dinner? Hmmm, that's not a big lead but it's something
Change Vote to Dark of The Moon
yeah, that did come out of no where, and when I called them out on it they backed off immediately, maybe to draw attention away from themselves...

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
vote dark of the moon. You vote for skeletonpunk because of his avatar, then vote for the most voted person after you get called out on it? That's not good form at all. I like sorazodia. He knows what he's doing and is a valuable asset against the wolves. I don't know you, but that sort of playing it safe is rather suspicious. In the future, don't vote for someone because of superficial reasons. Either have a clear and sensical argument or, do like vikestep, SP and jus2beast dead. Make it clear you are voting just to avoid the smite. Sora is a better player than you. That's how it is.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
vote dark of the moon. You vote for skeletonpunk because of his avatar, then vote for the most voted person after you get called out on it? That's not good form at all. I like sorazodia. He knows what he's doing and is a valuable asset against the wolves. I don't know you, but that sort of playing it safe is rather suspicious. In the future, don't vote for someone because of superficial reasons. Either have a clear and sensical argument or, do like vikestep, SP and jus2beast dead. Make it clear you are voting just to avoid the smite. Sora is a better player than you. That's how it is.
you seem to have good reasoning and I don't have a vote out yet so...temporarily I vote dark of the moon