Werewolf: I Declare, Wolf! [Game Thread]

CarbonBasedGhost

Jul 29, 2019
Roleplay:
CarbonBasedGhost, trying to drink out of an empty cup in his house far smashed from the alcohol he had drunk earlier that night looked over his shoulder to the door of his house. Seeing it dark and cold he walked over to his bed and layed down. Looking into the void of his ceiling he thought of his past endeavors to achieve success and happiness in life and remembered the one endeavor he actually cared about. He then went under his covers, then he heard a sound. A man was walking outside of his house looking worried and murderous at the same time. CarbonBasedGhost had heard his name before... Nobody

Dark Of The Moon

Jul 29, 2019
Dark looked around at the people running back and forth underneath the tree he had chosen as his resting place. He recognized some of their faces, but hadn't actually met them before. Deciding to wait until morning to converse with them and to try to figure out what was happening, he pulled his cloak closer around him and went to sleep.

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
As SkeletonPunk got settled in his hut, he unpacked his suitcase. Looking at all his nick-knacks and doo-dads that he sold and wondered if he could still sell some of his items here.
He put a sign in front of his hut that said "Skele's Shop Of Awesomeness #Yolosweg"
He figured it would appeal to the younger audience.

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
As 016Nojr was doing hes stuff, looking around at the place he thought it was a nice place. Meeting the persons that moved in at the same time.

He marked his door with: The best guy on earth (016Nojr)
Then remembers that he met Nobody and decides to vote for lynching him

So he decide to Lock his vote for Nobody

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Ye fellows, mark me word. The day. It be over. Let us wait in the bask of the moon for whatever godly events unfold tonight. Yarrrrr

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
The first day on Lycan was quite eventful. Pirates! Cookies! Slippers! All this activity greatly unnerved Nobo D., a native of the island. He shouted and cursed at the group for hours on end until finally threatening to impale them all with bamboo. Great idea! A makeshift gallows was fashioned from the bamboo, and ol' Nobo was the first to try it out.

Trajing loved to read. Adventure books, mystery novels, demonic rituals, he had read them all cover-to-cover. So when he saw a mound of fur sneaking after his buddy on the street, he had no choice but to act out an action story and save his friend. What could go wrong? He approached the wolf and challenged it like only a Fanatic could. ...He could still fight without an arm, right? There goes a leg... Well, he didn't need that liver...

Night One Summary
  • Nobody was lynched.
  • Wolves attacked a member of the cult, but the Fanatic died instead. Trajing was the Fanatic.

Last edited:

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Yarr, it be quite the quiet night that had taken toll. We be lucky that one of the damned cult freaks are dead. There be no point in pointing fingers at this point, anyone get any clues from the murder last night? Maybe a watcher watched the right person? Yarrrrrr

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
So, it was true, Lycan did have, well, lycans. Irony does to appear to be in short supply in this world, along with the Titanic bridge.
But last night's death also told us of the cult on this island, one s powerful people would gladly die for the cause. That, or Trajing wa just loopy, buuut, we can't really know that now as he's dead.

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
Atleast we have one of the enemys down.. the cultists, however we could have done with killing a wolf. Hopefully they target another cultist as they do know of one... (the one they originally attacked).

Guys if you want to join me in my natura redwood tree house, you might be safe here. I have a few resources which should last, I found some carrots and potatoes so stew it is :D. Hopefully a wolf doesnt join me D:

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
After spending the night with @Strikingwolf, Mevansuto decided it was time to move on. He spotted a giant redwood and climbed it. At the top he ran into @Jus2beast and he gave him stew and slippers made of redwood bark. They itched worse than the bamboo ones.

Vote Undecided.

Reactions: Albin_Xavier

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
After spending the night with @Strikingwolf, Mevansuto decided it was time to move on. He spotted a giant redwood and climbed it. At the top he ran into @Jus2beast and he gave him stew and slippers made of redwood bark. They itched worse than the bamboo ones.

Vote Undecided.

You get used to the itching. Just stay away from the edge. Its a long way down :| Although If wolves get here I would rather jump off then get mutilated by those disgusting creatures... What is the purpose?!? Why are they here?!?

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
You get used to the itching. Just stay away from the edge. Its a long way down :| Although If wolves get here I would rather jump off then get mutilated by those disgusting creatures... What is the purpose?!? Why are they here?!?
they are probably high on crack, remeber this song kids!
Crack is whack
Crack is whack
Word to your mother, and Crack is whack

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
crack crack.... whack whack was 016Nojr silently mentioned for himself after listening to SkeletonPunk's song he sang for us