Werewolf: I Declare, Wolf! [Game Thread]

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Walking along the island I realize that even if we kill the werewolves we will still be stuck here. Because of this I start to make a shelter with bamboo and leaves. I also go hunting some of the animals on this island. After a long hunt my bow quiver is almost empty and I decide to save my arrows. Finally, I decide to vote for the all-suspicios Nobody
Vote Nobody (Lock)

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
Why is it always US in these situations. Ughh I guess its time to make a tree house. I just hope wolves cant climb trees... Just incase they can Il build it on top of a redwood from Natura! Hehe I should be safe there.

Vote Nobody lock

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
Having separated himself from the others days before, Mevansuto was unaware of the sinking of the Titanic. He had spent the last day wondering around the bamboo forests. Suddenly an arrow was fired narrowly missing Mevansuto's shoulder and hitting a nearby deer.

From over a hill emerged @Strikingwolf

"You ought to be more careful," the wolf said with a smirk, "I might've hit you."

Pleasantries were exchanged and Strikingwolf and Mevansuto started conversing. Strikingwolf warned Mevansuto about the 'Terrors of the Night" and the sinking of the Titanic. Mevansuto was distraught after hearing the news that this favourite bridge was destroyed.

The heavens started crying. Strikingwolf informed Mevansuto he had a shelter nearby and it was a good place to rest up. Mevansuto had no suspicions about who were the Terrors of the Night, but he felt it was best to spend the night with Strikingwolf for safety or, at least, to keep an eye on him.

Vote Nobody

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Current Votes (12)

Nobody (12)-
goreae, SkeletonPunk, Dark of the Moon, Vikestep, Exedra, Sorazodia, the_j485, trajing, Albin_Xavier, StrikingWolf, Jus2beast, Mevansuto

Not Yet Voted (3)
@016Nojr, @Qazplm601, @CarbonBasedGhost

Locked votes are underlined. These updates will be more useful as the game progresses.

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
[RP]as the sailor leaves for smoother seas, i wonder what he could mean.... i quickly move away from the group to collect my thoughts. as i contemplated "night terrors", i remembered that time oh so long ago, when i had barely made it out alive..... they couldn't be here.... could they?[/RP]

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
(more RP stuff) as the night approaches i make a hasty shelter deep in the bamboo, next to a small pool. if they are here, then i must hide, at least for the first night.... i see a hut in the distance, and see my friends, mevanusto and strikingwolf heading in for the night. it couldn't be them could it? no. i immediately reject the possibility that my either of close friends were one of them. i will have to talk to them tomorrow. if we survive. as i head into my shelter, i see the moon begin to rise, and i slam the door shut and attempt to fall asleep. i am still awake when i hear the first howls.

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Lock vote.
trajing left the library. He took a long time reading a book, yet nobody seemed to notice what it was.

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
(more RP stuff) as the night approaches i make a hasty shelter deep in the bamboo, next to a small pool. if they are here, then i must hide, at least for the first night.... i see a hut in the distance, and see my friends, mevanusto and strikingwolf heading in for the night. it couldn't be them could it? no. i immediately reject the possibility that my either of close friends were one of them. i will have to talk to them tomorrow. if we survive. as i head into my shelter, i see the moon begin to rise, and i slam the door shut and attempt to fall asleep. i am still awake when i hear the first howls.

Mevansuto was struggling to sleep. He'd left the shelter to go for a walk. The air was refreshing, a nice change of pass from Strikingwolf's gas. He spied another shelter, but before he could closen in on it he heard noises. He ran back scared to the bamboo hut towards Strikingwolf, unbeknownst to him the noise he heard was actually a sparrow. He woke @Strikingwolf and told him of the shelter in the woods. Strikingwolf immediatly put his slippers on and set out to look for it.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Wondering where I got these slippers I head toward the shelter in the woods. When I get there I see @Qazplm601 and I am elated. I decide that Qaz is trustworthy for now and confide with him some information.

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
writing my RP.[DOUBLEPOST=1405378579][/DOUBLEPOST]i heard a din out in the bushes. as i peered out through the window, i see mevanusto running back to his place. soon after, i see strikingwolf, in his slippers come to my hut. i hurry him inside and we have a hurried chat, sharing info.

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
Mevansuto, having foolishly separated himself from Strikingwolf, had began to feel lost in the labyrinth that was the Bamboo Forest. Worst of all his bamboo slippers itched.

Reactions: Albin_Xavier