Werewolf: I Declare, Wolf! [Game Thread]

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Current Votes (9)
  • Goreae (5)- Vikestep, 016Nojr, Qazplm601, Qazplm601, Jus2beast
  • Jus2beast (4)- Strikingwolf, CarbonBasedGhost, Exedra, goreae

The morning recap's on the way. Hang on.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
The crowd grew impatient. Why should they wait to kill someone when blood could spill now? They knew who the wolf was, but they were going for some 100% run on Wererim. Um, Skywolf. Wait... Never mind. Jus2beast was hung up on the gallows and left to die.

*Vikesteps around the world do a spit take* WHAT? Didn't the people vote for goreae? Yep. It would be a shame if a Politician's second vote was to mysteriously become invalid.

And wolves attack Strikingwolf. Generic flavor text.

Night Seven Summary
  • Jus2beast lynched, but survived.
  • Strikingwolf attacked by wolves, but survived.

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
The crowd grew impatient. Why should they wait to kill someone when blood could spill now? They knew who the wolf was, but they were going for some 100% run on Wererim. Um, Skywolf. Wait... Never mind. Jus2beast was hung up on the gallows and left to die.

*Vikesteps around the world do a spit take* WHAT? Didn't the people vote for goreae? Yep. It would be a shame if a Politician's second vote was to mysteriously become invalid.

And wolves attack Strikingwolf. Generic flavor text.

Night Seven Summary
  • Jus2beast lynched, but survived.
  • Strikingwolf attacked by wolves, but survived.
what. why. why is my second vote invalid?

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
Vote Goreae[DOUBLEPOST=1405910881][/DOUBLEPOST]Might aswell kill the betrayer first, surely you don't want him to win?

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Vote Goreae[DOUBLEPOST=1405910881][/DOUBLEPOST]Might aswell kill the betrayer first, surely you don't want him to win?
please change your vote so Nojr can vote for him :(

EDIT: accidentally submitted twice somehow

Last edited:

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
I forgot to mention this in the recap. The current day will end at 5 AM Tuesday morning (the originally scheduled time), unless votes are locked and the night comes early again.