Werewolf: I Declare, Wolf! [Game Thread]

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
The villagers had figured out the wolf's identity. Victory was within their grasp! But first, it was decided that Exedra must pay for his crimes. He was hung on the gallows but survived.

Whew... Lots of backstabbing on this island. Cults backstab villagers, then backstab wolves, then villagers change it up by backstabbing cults. Why shouldn't the wolves join the fun? Goreae was murdered in his home by a savage beast. The incense candles and magical paraphernalia indicated that he was the Mystic.

Night Eight Summary
  • Exedra lynched, but survived.
  • Goreae killed by wolves. He was the Mystic.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Hm, seems I forgot to smite Strikingwolf for not voting. His Hunter arrow bounces off of Jus2beast's thick pelt. Now that Striking is dead, though, the locked votes are sufficient to go ahead with the lynching.

And that's the game! Jus2beast was lynched in the town square, finally putting an end to his reign of terror as a Pack Leader. The sailor came back into port, now that the danger had passed, and took all of the survivors back home. Happy ending.

Congratulations to Team Villager, the remaining cultist, and the Fanatic! Here's a list of winners:
  • 016Nojr
  • Albin_Xavier
  • Vikestep
  • Mevansuto
  • Exedra
  • the_j485
  • Qazplm601
  • Strikingwolf
  • CarbonBasedGhost
  • Trajing
Here's some interesting facts about the game:
  • I was invited to 13 private conversations between players.
  • Goreae is the MVP, for switching sides twice and manipulating both sides.
  • Vikestep is the AaVP, for manipulating both sides into killing goreae.
  • The Fanatic, trajing, united the cult on day one. He died that night.
  • The Martyr, Vikestep, never blocked a death.
  • Mevansuto accidentally predicted Strikingwolf's role on day one.
  • Nobody understood that fat, furry, black and white, bamboo-eating "beavers" who couldn't swim were actually pandas.

Last edited:

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I worked so hard for that. ;_; Well at least I wasn't lynched. GG all.

And what i did, that's the kind of thing that I imagined happening with a neutral team that only cares about surviving. A lot of deception and betrayal. Doing anything to survive to the next night.

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
*grins* goreae, i never believed you. i am suspicious. i still did it, but i didn't belive you. {doen't doing it get rid of the value of not trusting?} shut up.

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Wasn't I supposed to win as the Fanatic wins if any cultists are still alive? Exedra is alive, isn't he?

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Wasn't I supposed to win as the Fanatic wins if any cultists are still alive? Exedra is alive, isn't he?

Sort of, you win through the person you died in place of. Which was Exedra.

...I'm not on the ball today. Edited the list of winners and the OP.