Werewolf: I Declare, Wolf! [Game Thread]

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
So you've decided to strip someone who's done nothing wrong of his win, even though you could win right now?[DOUBLEPOST=1405940261][/DOUBLEPOST]Because you do realise that if you lynch Jus2Beast you win tonight.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Jus2beast(3):exedra, carbonbasedghost, goreae
Exedra(5): 016nojr, Vikestep, qazplm, qazplm, jus2beast

Why kill exedra? Seriously. He did nothing wrong. I was an unloyal bastard the entire game, but all he did was use his role to send messages from me. If anything, I used him as a tool. A blunt instrument. Don't blame the gun instead of the shooter.

And in any case, beast is dead. If you vote for him this round, the game's over. We win. Confetti and sprinkle cupcakes for all. that and I promised shazam a dancing walrus

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019

Why kill exedra? Seriously. He did nothing wrong. I was an unloyal bastard the entire game, but all he did was use his role to send messages from me. If anything, I used him as a tool. A blunt instrument. Don't blame the gun instead of the shooter.

And in any case, beast is dead. If you vote for him this round, the game's over. We win. Confetti and sprinkle cupcakes for all. that and I promised shazam a dancing walrus

I know Im dead :\ I tried but oh well

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?

i have decided, there is no reason for needless deaths. also, i wanna see a dancing walrus.

vote jus2beast X2

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
.......................................... actually, i think i agree with vike. murduring the innocent is fun.

vote exedra X2