Werewolf: Beware, wolf! [Game Thread]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
another thing I just realized...the wolves got to attach someone..AND try to infect someone on the same night (whereas the other games with that option was one or the other, not both)...which means would could potentially lose 3 people from the non-wolf teams per night...one to lynch, one to death, one to changing...

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
another thing I just realized...the wolves got to attach someone..AND try to infect someone on the same night (whereas the other games with that option was one or the other, not both)...which means would could potentially lose 3 people from the non-wolf teams per night...one to lynch, one to death, one to changing...
good God you're right...we will need to be careful who we lynch or we will end up killing ourselves off

Reactions: ThomazM

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
good God you're right...we will need to be careful who we lynch or we will end up killing ourselves off

and then lose my default as the wolves numbers surpass ours...though that one might not be an issue since the changing only works on people without a powered role.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Doesn't work like that,
No User has total control over the thread so I think you should allow him, if it's an alt then it shouldn't matter.

Either that or I just lock the thread for not being fair to all users that want in.. Up to you.
I meant that we lynch him -_-

Reactions: Staxed

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
vote strikingwolf (when in doubt, vote to keep from being smitten)
Any explanation? also I vote sleepy he seems quick to jump on things like accusing Staxed and the_j845 of bandwagoning very quickly and he also is voting for me and has to provided a reason.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Any explanation? also I vote sleepy he seems quick to jump on things like accusing Staxed and the_j845 of bandwagoning very quickly and he also is voting for me and has to provided a reason.
He just said, he only did it not to get smitten.[DOUBLEPOST=1402082278][/DOUBLEPOST]Talking of voting, I vote for conman, for reasons already discussed.

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
From what I have been reading Conman seems suspicous if it is an alt, one person has two powers D: SO I think we should lynch him just in case it is.

So Lynch Conman

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
He just said, he only did it not to get smitten.
ok I just would like a final explanation from @Sleepyscumbag before the night ends if possible. I also don't think people who are so jumpy (immediate accusation of you and Staxed) are good to be in the game because they make everyone confused. If he is not a wolf he may get us killed anyways because it seems he is extremely suspicious when there is no need to be. Also, I would advise you to read my one role play if you want to know my role. It may be very important.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
ok I just would like a final explanation from @Sleepyscumbag before the night ends if possible. I also don't think people who are so jumpy (immediate accusation of you and Staxed) are good to be in the game because they make everyone confused. If he is not a wolf he may get us killed anyways because it seems he is extremely suspicious when there is no need to be. Also, I would advise you to read my one role play if you want to know my role. It may be very important.
For christ's sake, Staxed and I are not being jumpy! We're taking the evidence we have, and putting our votes into the most logical place.