Werewolf: Beware, wolf! [Game Thread]

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Actually I was thinking that before. I mean, look at the fucking name. It just so happened that someone else had voiced similar thoughts to what was in my mind, a short while prior.
Yeah it is a strange name, but don't me namist (Yeah I said that)

Reactions: ThomazM

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
you guys need to learn what a bandwagon is. Two people voting for the same person because they have a GOOD reason is NOT a bandwagon.

A bandwagon is people voting for someone "just because" someone else did...without a good reason.

conman is an obvious alt, account created the same day the game was annouced, name is CON MAN...he said in the other thread that he joined just to play in the game...all of these make him a very, very desirable person to lynch. That is NOT a bandwagon.

Sleepyscumbag

Jul 29, 2019

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
you have not made a single point at all...you actually quite proved my point...you don't know what a bandwagon is ;)

Reactions: the_j485

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
I'm sorry SLeepy, but it's your word of an unexperienced player against Staxed and I, two rather seasoned players. I can't remember about Staxed, but i've been through the first instance of werewolf here, the first revival, and now i'm in this revival. SO i think Staxed and I are more likely to know.
Thank you.

Reactions: Staxed

Sleepyscumbag

Jul 29, 2019
you have not made a single point at all...you actually quite proved my point...you don't know what a bandwagon is ;)
Voting for someone because he looks suspicious is not a good reason. Especially because he hasn't posted anything yet. :p
Anyway, there's the possibility of him being an alt, but we can't be sure if he is or not. Also if you want to lynch someone because he "might" be an alt, you've potentially bummed over a new forum member. Is that really the signal you want to send from the forum? Once you actually have an in-game reason to lynch him, by all means, but until then.
Also if it is anyone's alt: The jig is up. You've had your fun. Now let's play the game.

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
Voting for someone because he looks suspicious is not a good reason. Especially because he hasn't posted anything yet. :p
Anyway, there's the possibility of him being an alt, but we can't be sure if he is or not. Also if you want to lynch someone because he "might" be an alt, you've potentially bummed over a new forum member. Is that really the signal you want to send from the forum? Once you actually have an in-game reason to lynch him, by all means, but until then.
Also if it is anyone's alt: The jig is up. You've had your fun. Now let's play the game.

If he is the most suspicious person out of 18 people on day two, then it's the perfect reason to lynch him. Would you rather lynch someone that wasn't suspicious at all?

He's playing a game on a forum...if he takes that personally then that is his problem...but I'm also not worried about it, because he's an alt.

You may not agree with my reasoning, and that is fine by me...but it's still the best reason we will most likely have, and hence is not a bandwagon...but the best informed lynch vote that I'll be able to make (unless of course something comes up before then...which I doubt).

Reactions: the_j485

Sleepyscumbag

Jul 29, 2019
If he is the most suspicious person out of 18 people on day two, then it's the perfect reason to lynch him. Would you rather lynch someone that wasn't suspicious at all?

He's playing a game on a forum...if he takes that personally then that is his problem...but I'm also not worried about it, because he's an alt.

You may not agree with my reasoning, and that is fine by me...but it's still the best reason we will most likely have, and hence is not a bandwagon...but the best informed lynch vote that I'll be able to make (unless of course something comes up before then...which I doubt).
I can understand if you lynch him on day two, because after all, none of us wants to get smitten. I do, however, think you're jumping to rash conclusions here. He's got to vote, and based on that, feel free to vote for him. After that I don't care, because he's made his move and it is fair game. I just don't feel like you can judge someone in game for what he/she might've said and/or done out of it.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
I can understand if you lynch him on day two, because after all, none of us wants to get smitten. I do, however, think you're jumping to rash conclusions here. He's got to vote, and based on that, feel free to vote for him. After that I don't care, because he's made his move and it is fair game. I just don't feel like you can judge someone in game for what he/she might've said and/or done out of it.
Hey, lok it's tge best lead I have. Now please get off my case.

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019

I don't normally use who people vote on as a basis for anything until at least half of everyone is dead. Because the first few days are just a free for all, so who people are voting for isn't really much of a clue (though who they aren't voting for could help :))

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
Err, votes in bold, eh? Welp, I vote Nobody, and lock it in.

On a side note, I may not be able to post much this game.

conMan

Jul 29, 2019
Why does everybody think I am a "alt". I saw this forum and saw the game and t looked fun....
And about my name, it's a random name that I came up with after a few minutes of thinking....