Werewolf: Beware, wolf! [Game Thread]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, sorry for the misunderstanding. And though Sleepy seems suspicious, it's not as much evidence as conman being an alt. maybe we get sleepy tomorrow, eh?
I can't vote conman because of reverse pack mentality...I can vote Sleepy today and vote conman first thing tomorrow though. I need y'all to vote Sleepy if we are going to work together because of the reverse pack mentality.

Reactions: ThomazM

Sleepyscumbag

Jul 29, 2019
Any explanation? also I vote sleepy he seems quick to jump on things like accusing Staxed and the_j845 of bandwagoning very quickly and he also is voting for me and has to provided a reason.
The reason I called them out for bandwagoning is because they started voting for him for no proper reason (conman joining on the same day as the game starts is not a valid reason IMO). When Staxed went out of the game with his reasons, I felt like I had to step in and take his side, because that's not how you f*cking treat someone that wants to play with you.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
The reason I called them out for bandwagoning is because they started voting for him for no proper reason (conman joining on the same day as the game starts is not a valid reason IMO)
okay then...I don't think there is much sway either way so I will continue to collect evidence. You aren't gonna get lynched today anyway

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Listen, @conMan . Do you have any sort of account somewhere else that you're somewhat active on that you can post with to prove that you're an alt? Until then, Vote ConMan

And @Lawbroken. You don't quite understand. Someone having an alt account in the game could ruin it. If someone's alt is a werewolf but their main is a villager, then they have the knowledge of every wolf in the game, and can systematically kill all the wolves really easily. That's no fun at all. For that reason, alternate accounts are absolutely forbidden in werewolf games.

Also, nobody is talking about excluding anyone. Since we only think he's an alt but aren't sure, he's in the game, but a decent amount of people are suspicious of his legitimacy. For this reason, we are voting to lynch him. We're just playing the game. ConMan won't be eliminated from the game unless he gets killed or we get definite proof that he is an alt account. Everyone who wants into a werewolf game gets in if they enter on time. And I'm certain that if he isn't an alt and joins the next game then people will actually trust him.

Again, ConMan, if you aren't an alt, I'm sorry. Really.

Last edited:

Sleepyscumbag

Jul 29, 2019
Listen, @conMan . Do you have any sort of account somewhere else that you're somewhat active on that you can post with to prove that you're an alt? Until then, Vote ConMan

And @Lawbroken. You don't quite understand. Someone having an alt account in the game could ruin it. If someone's alt is a werewolf but their main is a villager, then they have the knowledge of every wolf in the game, and can systematically kill all the wolves really easily. That's no fun at all. For that reason, alternate accounts are absolutely forbidden in werewolf games.
Well, if the person who has the alternate account exploits that information, we will know who did it, and we can blacklist them from future werewolf games.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
The upload was from me hitting ctrl-v instead of ctrl-b. I took the screencap to report a bug in that game and it was still on my clipboard.
okay that was just a bit strange ;) so anyone have any solid evidence yet besides the attacks or no.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you Not_Steve for saving me last night. Your death will be remembered. I vote for conman