Werewolf: Ayre, wolf! [Game Thread]

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
We have 16 roles and 20 players, 4 duplicates are possible.

I don't see a problem on your claim, a bond could prove you. Want further explanation?
Yes, I'd like to know how I could avoid dying, although again, the wolves, sorry, antagonists, will probably kill me anyway. Also I, being the idiot that I am, used my role yesterday, so it'll have to be tommorow that I use my power.
...blargh. I'm an idiot.

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
^^

... you could send a PM to people saying "I'm swapping such and such tonight", and if they do get swapped that means there is at least one other dent, being you possibly.

However, pending further revelations, I maintain my vote grajint.
-The swap is not announced
-I used my power last night
-One of the swapped people is changed with someone else directly above or below them in the player list

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
after a bit of talk with shazam your power swap can be simplified to:

If an odd number of people are supposed to die on the night (1, 3...), the first target is gonna be swapped.
If an even number of people are supposed to die on the night (0, 2 ...), the second target is swapped.

Often only 2 people are supposed to die every day (lynch and antagonist kill) so the second target is usually swapped.

Now to determine whether its above or below its something i could possibly find out, but would require info that only @Shazam08 have. Take it as a 50/50 on either above or below the target.

All of that said, you can choose yourself to be the second target and then make a bond target you with his power.
Obviously his power won't hit what it is supposed to hit and that means the swap is proven. {it will get a snippet from someone else's talk}

In your case the bond would get a snippet from either qazplm or playerismc instead of you.

Last edited:

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Or he's a Montoya/Riddle, if he's not lying about the # of days per use. I'm not sure he's even a Montoya, based on his vote, but a Riddle is possible, given that Spwnx is in contact with an Inferni (for the moment.)

I do feel like I need to target someone, though. Lemme think about that.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
The end of day happened at the right time for me. I blame being in the same timezone as Shazzm.

Gatsby! Why didn't you work!
Lynch happens before most of the other abilities, including Dustfinger's. So that probably means that there's another Dustfinger pulling the same shenanigan as Squid tried to, whose buddy was Njor. Gatsby targeting Sqiid would've made no difference.

Also, Sqdii was Impulsive, meaning that his Dustfinger target must've matched his D1 vote, SorzaOdia. Since he didn't die, Sqidu's power must've failed.

Also, no wolfkill. Interesting.
Sahzam, for clarification, can the Antagonists opt out of wolfkilling someone, or does the lack of a wolfkill last night mean that their kill failed somehow (either because they targeted Sqidu or because If You Forget Me)?

As for Tjraing, I see three possibilities.
1. He legitly is a Dent who thought Dlyan's duplicate roleclaim was a lie.
2. He's an antagonist, trying to bandwagon against someone he thought was a protagonist.
3. He's got a case of Deus Ex Machina, and wants a some votes against somebody, because he's already got an extra vote on him and doesn't want to have to use that ability if at all possible.

While I can't discount 1, I think 2 is more likely than 3, since there's at least five antagonists running around (unless Njor was one), but probably not five Deus Ex Machinas.
Therefore, I shall vote Tjargin.

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
I think this was made clear already, but i'm the fiver. Who said I need to hide like a rabbit?
I can negotiate.
I am in contact with Holmes and Inferi. I'll play an impartial role. I'll leak the events to both parties. I want to live to the end.

There was no antagonist kill because of N1's event, If you Forget Me.

N2 event is Funeral Blues , beware.

Last edited:

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Sahzam, for clarification, can the Antagonists opt out of wolfkilling someone, or does the lack of a wolfkill last night mean that their kill failed somehow (either because they targeted Sqidu or because If You Forget Me)?
I can't confirm why there was no wolfkill last night, but Antagonists can indeed opt out of killing someone.

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
D:
I can't prove myself if you kill me tonight, and my role won't be revealed on death. Ah well, I'll just yell at Shaz in the dead convo.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Vote Eruantien

I honestly think that the reasoning of your vote for him is barely anything to go off and makes me very suspicious of you. Who knows, he may as well be a dent but I just think it reeks of trying to get a dent lynched.

Sorry if I am wrong but it's what I think

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
By the end of the day we may have two dents dead then. Not that I care in any way hahahahahahahaha... by the way, we will never know for sure.