Werewolf: Ayre, wolf! [Game Thread]

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
In any event, I'll be using my ability to protect myself tomorrow and hope that the coin toss lands on the "not traj" side so I'm not turned into a pot of petunias or a very surprised-looking whale.
EDIT: Fixed spelling of "tomorrow"

Reactions: dylanpiera

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
The what person?

The Lecter was set off as somebody claimed a role, regardless of whether or not it was true.
oh. Well what is that for a shitty role then
its just like a villager that gets an ping when something "important" happens

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Well i can try this,
Maybe someone that knows shazam better then me can confirm its true:

Shazam08 said:
FINALLY! I MADE IT TO 18! REJOICE!

You are Dent (Protagonist). Every other night (Meaning N1 N3 N5 etc if you use the power tonight), you can switch two players around with the Improbability Drive. Unfortunately, it's not very reliable. One of your two targets will switch to the next living player either above or below them on the player list (The one found in the OP of the Signup and Game Threads). It isn't random, and you may be able to predict it to a certain extent, but it's weird criteria that I won't delve into here. Check the rolesheet for that.

You have a special ability, Reclusive. Ha! Sucks for you. You can't talk in any private conversations except this one, on penalty of death. To be clear, people can PM you all they want; You just can't respond.

Make sure to vote by whatever time this is for you, on threat of death-lightning. Game thread's here.

If you've got any questions, ask away. Best of luck!

Also Vote HeilmiewTwo I think its sucpicious how easily you bandwagond be right then and there

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
He made good points, and it is kind of suspicious that you tried to use your role on the first day.

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
He made good points, and it is kind of suspicious that you tried to use your role on the first day.
Well remember 2 games ago the
"dent char from that game"
switched ___ with pyure (i forgot who __ is)
and thats why he lived cause he else would've been wolfkilled

Also Yes maybe a good point but duplicates excist
i just think your sucpicous

Fraction2

Jul 29, 2019
Well, the mighty smite hammer should come down on dylanpiera:

Rulesheet of Shazam said:
1. Thou shalt not screenshot or quote neither Gamemaker's messages, nor thine neighbor's messages.

Basically, no quoting from convos, especially role convos.

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Well, the mighty smite hammer should come down on dylanpiera:

Basically, no quoting from convos, especially role convos.
Well thats why i shoud read rulesheets better
i just used gideon's rule. what is said to be used on page one of the game thread didn't say it there
Welp. goodbye cruel world

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Its direct quotes with linkies and all. For what we know he could be faking that message of a GM.

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Its direct quotes with linkies and all. For what we know he could be faking that message of a GM.
yeah thats what gids thing said so maybe i will survive :eek:?

edit :Thats also why i asked for someone that knows shazam to check the message

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
I've been thinking about Dylan's message. Though it isn't technically isn't a direct quote, it's a direct frakking rip from his role convo. Not just, like, a "Your power was successful!" quote, but the quote (that I very clearly wrote) explaining, in detail, what his role was. If I let this slide as a valid strategy, then there's nothing to stop the seventeen remaining players from following suit and proving themselves instantaneously with no effort at all.

I'm sorry, dylan, but you've crossed a line. I can't reasonably justify keeping you alive with a cheaty proven role.

Dylanpiera has been smited. He was Dent, with the ability Reclusive.

Reactions: dylanpiera

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
welp
[deathwish]Technically, shouldn't I also be smited, because I also proved my role by confirming that his matched mine?[/deathwish]
Ahem. Please disregard the above. Everyone, make a roleclaim to me.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
You're hardly proven. There's nothing stopping you from just saying "Oh, that's the same as mine."