Were be the wolves? [Game Thread]

dwappo

Jul 29, 2019
Wow you guys are fast in voting. Maybe we should sit down and discuss reasonings for how you feel.

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
I vote for Mev because he seemed to enjoy the innocents being killed.

jack-nicholson-middle-finger.gif

You've got my vote.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
*gasp*
You accuse ME? I'm only a villager, although this could be seen as an attempt to divert the blame off of me, encouraging more people to vote for me...
Oh, well. Considering I'm a villager, I don't matter that much anyway.
I'm a villager.
That's exactly what a wolf would say...

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
The only thing in this thread that should be bold is stuff that I say, and votes. Votes can be changed even if they are in bold. Only locked votes (you say "locked") are unable to be changed.

Looking at bold text is how I quickly gather votes and determine how the night actions take place.

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
The only thing in this thread that should be bold is stuff that I say, and votes. Votes can be changed even if they are in bold. Only locked votes (you say "locked") are unable to be changed.

Looking at bold text is how I quickly gather votes and determine how the night actions take place.

So a post like this is dreadfully annoying for you?

Reactions: Shazam08

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
It is annoying for me and it will result in your untimely smiting if you keep it up. I'm all for having fun, but when it makes it harder to quickly keep track of a game that will eventually span over 15-20 pages with 20 players...it's not fun anymore.

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
*I walk around the town, replaying the sequence of events that was carried out.
The lynching of _Nobody_...
Silent kill of Jus2Beast...
The death of ThomazM...
And the two howls...*
"There seems to be more than one wolf in town, or possibly a traitor due to the silent kill..."
"On the other hand, there's some tension in the eyes of the villagers. There's not much talking going on"

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
In my experience with werewolf games, this:
*gasp*
You accuse ME? I'm only a villager, although this could be seen as an attempt to divert the blame off of me, encouraging more people to vote for me...
Oh, well. Considering I'm a villager, I don't matter that much anyway.
I'm a villager.

...is very suspicious. The villager, a generic non-threatening role, is often claimed by wolves. Nobody can go "No, I'm the villager!" because there's always a large amount of them in the games. On the other hand, this:
Go on, kill me, it'll prove my innocence.

...is usually what an innocent player says right before they're lynched. Didn't Sorazodia (?) do this in Monocon? He was a bodyguard, I think. I don't remember.

All things considered, trajing looks very suspicious as it stands now. Vote trajing.

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Welp, I'm dead. I'll enjoy the reaction when Staxed inevitability types 'trajing was lynched. He was a villager.'