Were be the wolves? [Game Thread]

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
So i went through the thread looking for votes, and here's what i gathered:

_Nobody_: Strikingwolf, goreae, chbachman, jus2beast, shazam08, vikestep, trajing, 016Nojr, SkeletonPunk, Dwappo, Qaz, Mevansuto, the_j485, MarkusT, SoraZodia, Not_steve, DiamondArrow

NYV: @Exedra , @Sleepyscumbag , @ThomazM

I entend to keep track of votes during the game. Even if I'm killed along the line. Ask for an update and I'll provide it.

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm, I didnt get any notifications D: good job I voted. Hopefully after this post I am kept updated.

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you for keeping up with it Vike :). @Jus2beast and everyone else just in case :), please do not post after nightfall (which will be 5am EST every day). Day 1 results will be up soon, working on them now.

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
After a long day of ballots being cast and people trying to carry on with their normal business but not having much luck because of the overwhelming sense of fear that hung over them...the ballots were tallied up and _Nobody_ was lead to the gallows. The gallows, it should be noted, that were hastily setup above the very spot they were last time...where they were torn down a year ago and the town swore to never hang another soul again.

The town decided that out of all of them, the lowly slave seemed to be the best choice to hang first...even though they knew it was almost an impossibility for him to be the werewolf. Logic doesn't always win over lack of caring it seems. They didn't even give him a last meal or any last words...just had him tie the noose (and 18 extras), put it around his neck and then pulled the lever to see him fall a short distance before the rope stopped him. It didn't take long before the light faded from his eyes.

With that dirty deed done, many of the towns folk decided to either retire to their rooms, or to the bar if they didn't want to be alone in their rooms that night...knowing that the beasts may return. Everyone turned around to look as they heard a massive crackling in the air and then a bolt of lightning struck the ground directly next to ThomazM as he was walking towards his room. The force of the strike threw him hard against the brick wall of the building he was next to and people that were close enough heard the sound of his skull crack. A few people ran towards him, but realized when they got there that it was too late...he was already dead.

Hours later, when the moon was full...the few people that were still awake heard the sound that confirmed their fears. A howl into the night, coming from outside the gate of the town. This comforted them somewhat as they had managed to build a nice defensive area around the broken gate consisting of all the wire and barricades that they could find...most of the wood had the Mayors silver dining utensils sharped to a point and stuck into it as well. However...shortly after the first howl, they heard another howl...seemingly in response...and it came from inside the gates. As quick as could be, everyone shut their doors or poured another pint...knowing that the doors wouldn't save them from these beastly creatures.

Strangly they did not hear any screaming or further howling that night. The town was as silent as the grave until the sun began to rise over the tops of the dark forest that surrounded them. As they gathered in the center of town to see if everyone was still around...they realized that Jus2beast was not there. They checked his room and found him in a pool of blood on the floor under his bed. It looks as if some long armed creature had swiped at him under the bed and managed to slice the side of his throat...which would explain the lack of screaming.

Day 1 Results:
_Nobody_ was lynched, he was a slave
- with 19 votes
ThomazM was smited, he was a Villager - he told me before that he was sick and might not make the vote
Jus2beast was killed by Werewolves, he was a Bodyguard!

Please make sure you get your lists in to me if you have roles or special abilities. Even if it's just to say you don't intend to use them today, that would be helpful :).

Reactions: Mevansuto

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
oh, I've also updated the first post with a list of participants and info on their untimely demises.

Reactions: goreae

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
I vote for Mev because he seemed to enjoy the innocents being killed.
*trajing wakes up
*Groggy mumbling
Ah, I need some breakfast. I'll grab a deluxe breakfast from the diner. Nothing quite beats Belgium Waffles and blueberries for breakfast.

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
This will be the only time I say it, but this game is about talking to each other and trying to find evidence, people slipping up and giving them selves away, etc in order to find the most likely person to vote for. There are another 18ish hours before nightfall...votes this early unless you know you won't be back in 18 hours are silly. (in my opinion at least...just sayin')

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
It isn't locked, I just want to make an early preliminary vote in case I forget or stop getting notifications. :p

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
*gasp*
You accuse ME? I'm only a villager, although this could be seen as an attempt to divert the blame off of me, encouraging more people to vote for me...
Oh, well. Considering I'm a villager, I don't matter that much anyway.
I'm a villager.