Were be the wolves? [Game Thread]

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
My name's aurora. My parents named be after the northern lights, for I would not be here without them. As the story goes, they were at a crazy party some twenty years ago when they both crept out of the chaos at the same time to take a break and enjoy them. That's when they first met.

My parents were in town when the last invasion took place. From what I've heard, they were some of the first ones to be killed. I was off to school at the time, boarding school, because I was not one for roughhousing or violence, but I have a brilliant mind that they wanted to fester and grow. Nobody ever said they were great with words. When I got word, I left immediately and never went back. The funeral service was beautiful. Now I'm just a waitress at a local pub. I like the work. I get to meet all sorts of people there. Both local and foreign. There was once a man from china, if you can believe that!

Anyways, at the party, I'm just sitting at a table, clutching a pint of ale, taking small sips while watching everyone else go mad. When the wolves came, I just froze. Two people came to me and made sure I was okay. People always did care for me, even if they just met me. I don't know why. We went to the town center together to hear the mayor talk about the wolf protocols that were created during the last invasion. The protocols that saved the town. Voting starts tomorrow. It makes me sick that we will be killing our friends, people who became so close they feel like family. I just wish the wolves would leave.

Lynch Nobody

Last edited:

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Seeing as nobody had really had a chance to show their true colours, pretty much everyone was putting their vote in for nobody. But that was only for the first night- those that followed would be nights upon which everyone had to vote for a specific person.
Cricking my back again, I went over to the voting booths. There were three set up, each with a separate, locked box, with a hole in the top. At the end of the day, they would all be mixed together, and counted several times for accuracy.
As I queued, I could see the faces of those around me. They were all mixtures of anger, fear, some looked close to giving up already. As I already mentioned, morale was important, but it was desperately low.
As I put in my vote for nobody, I was thinking of what could be done to help. Then, as I walked out, letting the next person in, I had an idea - a song around a bonfire. It'd be like when everyone were kids, it was traditional in the town to go out and camp as large groups, centred around a large fire around which everyone congregated to sing songs and play games. I'd try that, I thought.
Now, what song would everyone know...

Also, does anyone here want to RP for more than just a couple of sentences?

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
My name's aurora. My parents named be after the northern lights, for I would not be here without them. As the story goes, they were at a crazy party some twenty years ago when they both crept out of the chaos at the same time to take a break and enjoy them. That's when they first met.

My parents were in town when the last invasion took place. From what I've heard, they were some of the first ones to be killed. I was off to school at the time, boarding school, because I was not one for roughhousing or violence, but I have a brilliant mind that they wanted to fester and grow. Nobody ever said they were great with words. When I got word, I left immediately and never went back. The funeral service was beautiful. Now I'm just a waitress at a local pub. I like the work. I get to meet all sorts of people there. Both local and foreign. There was once a man from china, if you can believe that!

Anyways, at the party, I'm just sitting at a table, clutching a pint of ale, taking small sips while watching everyone else go mad. When the wolves came, I just froze. Two people came to me and made sure I was okay. People always did care for me, even if they just met me. I don't know why. We went to the town center together to hear the mayor talk about the wolf protocols that were created during the last invasion. The protocols that saved the town. Voting starts tomorrow. It makes me sick that we will be killing our friends, people who became so close they feel like family. I just wish the wolves would leave.

Lynch Nobody
Added a bunch of RP stuff.

Reactions: the_j485

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
My name is Joseph N3wb.
I N3wb and is do N3wb stuf.
Me pAr3nts slAv3s and is do pic cotun.
I wAlk alung the str33t and s33 a grop of peple havin a p@rty
I wAlk in an s1it down and wolvy guys come in.
I stArted running in circles and they is done left mes alon because they is confuzzled.

(lol I won't talk like that the whole game.)
(did i do it right?)

I hate everyone who isn't a white, straight and male. Does that satisfy you @the_j485 ?
Well then... I don't know how to respond to that...

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
just gonna throw this out there again...votes do not count unless they are in BOLD.

When I count up the totals at nightfall...I only look at bolded posts, so if it ain't bold...you gonna die ;)

Albin_Xavier

Jul 29, 2019
I get up from the ground, weary from the previous night. I go to the Town Hall, and vote for nobody, it's not yet time for lynchings. Perhaps I should prepare, I head to my house.

(Am I doing okay?)

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
I vote nobody.

So... @_Nobody_ is an official player in the game, right? Is there a possibility that he's the priest, wolf, or some other significant role?

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
_Nobody_ is the unannouced role of "Slave", he has no voting rights, and by the looks of things will be dead today :).