Were be the wolves? [Game Thread]

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm, this Nobody character is awfully suspicious. All this time of us lynching him first, and he finally shows up? Hmm, he's new, he may just be what's causing this problem.
I vote for nobody.

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
*Curador walks around the woods-armed and cautious of any surprise wolf attack, examining the scatted bloods and looking for any traces of clues that could point out the wolf(s). But the blood was contaminated... There was no way for him to analysis it (to identity its owner or to extract the wolf(s)'s saliva that may have mixed with the blood )without a huge margin of error. No traces of any clues either, the wolf(s) hid their tracks good. Empty-handed and frustrated, he head back to the town-maybe a clue can be found somewhere there. As he walks passed the remains of last night's party, he thought-"
"Who would have through that our party would have ended up like this :( ?"
*To make matters worse, he was forced to vote. With only one possible name in mind- he cast his vote*
Vote Nobody
*More stress now that he may have voted to kill an innocent, he heads off to pray- as it always had help him in stressful times. Perhaps the priest that runs the church have a hint of what's going on*

_Nobody_

Jul 29, 2019
*twitching crazily with clear bite marks on his arms and chat he walks towards the group*
"Why don't you love me " he screams "no one like me. I am nobody. I shall fight the powers till the end of days"
I vote for staxed

Reactions: Staxed

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
*twitching crazily with clear bite marks on his arms and chat he walks towards the group*
"Why don't you love me " he screams "no one like me. I am nobody. I shall fight the powers till the end of days"
I vote for staxed
You have no voting rights, shut up strumpety slave!

DiamondArrow

Jul 29, 2019
It seems that I'm one of the latest ones to wake up. Last night was crazy, all I remember is trading a piston to some fellow.
After walking around the village i found out about other's stories and the voting system.
I feel bad for this nobody guys since it seems he's done nothing to offend anyone, yet noone likes him.
I find Qazplm a bit suspicious since he can't have possibly not heard the noise up above.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
It seems that I'm one of the latest ones to wake up. Last night was crazy, all I remember is trading a piston to some fellow.
After walking around the village i found out about other's stories and the voting system.
I feel bad for this nobody guys since it seems he's done nothing to offend anyone, yet noone likes him.
I find Qazplm a bit suspicious since he can't have possibly not heard the noise up above.
Bobody like nobody. Suisexualism FTW.

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
Please make sure you get your votes in. And if you have voted...but didn't make your vote bold...don't be suprised when you are killed during the night for not voting ;)...this is only like the 4th time I've said it.

Also, if you have abilities/roles that require you to give me a list...please make sure you do so before 5am (or earlier if people want to start locking votes and move this round along).

DiamondArrow

Jul 29, 2019
Someone like me can survive alone, I guess I'll go with the crowd.
I vote nobody(dont know how to bold text on mobile...)
I vote nobody