Version 1.4.5 FINAL - Mysterious Book O'Tech [1.6.4] {Tech/GregTech} {RPG} {HQM/Quest} {Hardcore}

deanec64

Jul 29, 2019
Make sure the exhaust isn't blocked. Its the side with the little square. From the page you linked "In order for Sturdy Grinder to work properly, its steam vent must be uncovered. Steam vent is located at the back at the machine by default, using a Wrench on any another side except for the front will rotate the vent. Using the Wrench on the vent itself will dismantle the machine."

ok thanks did finally figure it out just recently. um lol how do I make coal coke oven bricks? NEI = no recipe to make it. never mind FINALLY found it. I hate NEI sometimes. 2 sand and 2 brick->sand brick->bricks used to make coal coke oven brick

Last edited:

Zodsmar

Jul 29, 2019
ok thanks did finally figure it out just recently. um lol how do I make coal coke oven bricks? NEI = no recipe to make it. never mind FINALLY found it. I hate NEI sometimes. 2 sand and 2 brick->sand brick->bricks used to make coal coke oven brick
Well shit. The files must not have been uploaded properly. There is a recipe it's just I changed it. I will look into fixing that. Thanks

Zodsmar

Jul 29, 2019
Oh haha ya. For sand bricks you first need to make the smooth sand brick then work down. :p

DrReaper700

Jul 29, 2019
I am having an issue downloading the server for this modpack and just wanted to know if there is a work around or a way i can get it working so my friends and i can play together.

Zodsmar

Jul 29, 2019
I am having an issue downloading the server for this modpack and just wanted to know if there is a work around or a way i can get it working so my friends and i can play together.
I personally cannot do anything to fix this. The FTB team is aware of it. So when they fix it is out of my control. Just give them a few days, it will get done. And when it has been fixed I will post here!

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
As far as moving to 1.7.10, didn't I read a week or 2 ago that gregtech was staying on 1.6.4 and redoing everything from ground up or was it april fools? That might keep you tied to 1.6.4 if GT is a must have.

Zodsmar

Jul 29, 2019
Yes it is. However if I am moving up I will not be going to 1.7.2 it will be to 1.7.10. And honestly at this point I have no idea what I want to do. And I haven't even worked on the pack for a few days because of this. I am still torn about what to do.[DOUBLEPOST=1406953465][/DOUBLEPOST]
The pack has been re uploaded and the server should be working fine now. Sorry for the inconvenience. Also let me know if you are still having problems.

FraniXMC

Jul 29, 2019
I have a small problem:
When I try to create the 1k storage fluid, the HQM book does not detect it and I can not complete the quest.
I hope that in this version 1.5 this fixed.
Thanks.

Zodsmar

Jul 29, 2019
I have a small problem:
When I try to create the 1k storage fluid, the HQM book does not detect it and I can not complete the quest.
I hope that in this version 1.5 this fixed.
Thanks.
If you have completed all the requirements then do /hqm edit to just cheat complete it so you can continue and yes it will be

Schurf

Jul 29, 2019
Macerators doesn't seem to macerate my rubies. The only way to grind them down seems to be the Railcraft rock crusher. It's the only way NEI displays its crushfulnes(?), and I also tested it in creative to check to double check. Didn't see anything about it in the changelog

Zodsmar

Jul 29, 2019
The version 1.4.4 fixes my problem that I have set before?
There isn't suppose to be a 1.4.4. It is suppose to still be 1.4.3. They just reuploaded the same thing because last time it didn't upload correctly. Im gonna get that fixed to 1.4.3.
Macerators doesn't seem to macerate my rubies. The only way to grind them down seems to be the Railcraft rock crusher. It's the only way NEI displays its crushfulnes(?), and I also tested it in creative to check to double check. Didn't see anything about it in the changelog
I know the reason for this and now this just sucks. To get minetweaker to behave I had to make gregtech not load last which is messing up the configs. Honestly there is no easy fix for this besides everything being broken. So ya. I will look into it to see if I can find an easy fix.

DrReaper700

Jul 29, 2019
The pack has been re uploaded and the server should be working fine now. Sorry for the inconvenience. Also let me know if you are still having problems.[/quote]
So i can not find the run.bat file or the minecraft.jar, i tried to make it with my limited server knowledge and I still couldnt figure it out. Sorry for bugging you this much man but I really want to play this pack!

Zodsmar

Jul 29, 2019
The pack has been re uploaded and the server should be working fine now. Sorry for the inconvenience. Also let me know if you are still having problems.
So i can not find the run.bat file or the minecraft.jar, i tried to make it with my limited server knowledge and I still couldnt figure it out. Sorry for bugging you this much man but I really want to play this pack![/quote]
I am not sure but for me, the way I test my pack is by having minecraft_server.1.6.4 EXE and JAR (both files) and also forge.jar (I renamed it so that it is easy but it is forge.1.9.###, something like that)
With all those files and the server files you have downloaded, make a new notepad document and inside put this:

java -Xmx2048m -Xms2048m -XX:permSize=256m -jar forge.jar nogui

Save it as run.bat!

Now it should run the server fine with no problems! And ya no problem.[DOUBLEPOST=1407034084][/DOUBLEPOST]I did want to let everyone know that I haven't been working on the pack since 1.4.3 came out and at the moment I am unsure about what I will be doing. So don't expect an update this week. Just letting you guys know!