Version 1.4.5 FINAL - Mysterious Book O'Tech [1.6.4] {Tech/GregTech} {RPG} {HQM/Quest} {Hardcore}

cm97878

Jul 29, 2019
Are the Better Dungeon dungeons meant to be exceedingly rare? I've visited the vanilla biomes, many of them, and have yet to see anything more than a single nether ship.

Zodsmar

Jul 29, 2019
Are the Better Dungeon dungeons meant to be exceedingly rare? I've visited the vanilla biomes, many of them, and have yet to see anything more than a single nether ship.
Yes they are because once you find one you get A LOT of resources so having to many can make the progression way to quick!

cm97878

Jul 29, 2019
Yes they are because once you find one you get A LOT of resources so having to many can make the progression way to quick!
Right, just making sure. I guess the normal unedited config spawns them a lot more frequently. I actually just found a larger one, but I'm too poorly equipped to go through it as of yet.

Zodsmar

Jul 29, 2019
Right, just making sure. I guess the normal unedited config spawns them a lot more frequently. I actually just found a larger one, but I'm too poorly equipped to go through it as of yet.
Yes I did tweak the configs to my liking :p

Zodsmar

Jul 29, 2019
Okay so I have submitted 1.4.5 and I basically fixed all bugs I know of and also all crafting recipe issues and everything. 1.4.5 is also the last update for 1.6.4. I am stopping work on 1.6.4 and am focusing on 1.7.10!

SnowWolfSophie

Jul 29, 2019
ok so i just started playing your pack and i have to ask you how do i get flint cuz i just broke almost 2 stacks worth of gravel and it gave me only gravel.

Cata3rd

Jul 29, 2019
Does anybody know how to actually set up a server with this pack. I get the zip file then am lost from there.

Zodsmar

Jul 29, 2019
Okay. I have spent the last weekish working on 1.7.10. The modlist itself is basically where I want it to be and I am very happy about it also. So 1.7.10 is progressing nicely. I hope to have the first version up by the end of this week (however, it may not have a questline at all or only a few quests)

Zodsmar

Jul 29, 2019
I have a question, why is the server download missing the .exe?
Because Minecraft has strict distribution rules about there game and actual exes. Therefore, any form of EXE, JAR, or anything is not permitted to be distributed. If I could I would make the actual EXE in the download. Sorry go complain to mojang.
Do you know of any Let's Plays or Modpack videos on Youtube or Twitch(preferrably in English)?
Not that I am aware of. But I would love to see some :p

cm97878

Jul 29, 2019
Because Minecraft has strict distribution rules about there game and actual exes. Therefore, any form of EXE, JAR, or anything is not permitted to be distributed. If I could I would make the actual EXE in the download. Sorry go complain to mojang.

Not that I am aware of. But I would love to see some :p
I was not complaining, don't worry. Just wondering. I kinda forgot about that, sorry >.> It didn't register that private packs cant distribute the .exe.

Zodsmar

Jul 29, 2019
I was not complaining, don't worry. Just wondering. I kinda forgot about that, sorry >.> It didn't register that private packs cant distribute the .exe.
Sorry if I came off in the wrong way. I meant that to be more of a joking kinda go complain. :p Didn't mean any offense and I didn't want to make you feel like you where complaining. Sorry again if that came off the wrong way!