Open Server Underground Lounge FTB | Monster 1.0.9 | PvE | Plugins | New World | Active Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

SecretWeaponCoffee

Jul 29, 2019
Hey folks. Looking to get back into multiplayer so I was hoping for a server where the hardware is capable, the players are friendly, and the staff take their jobs seriously.. could I get an add to come visit? My IGN is Blenkeirde.

Hope to see you soon.

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
Hey folks. Looking to get back into multiplayer so I was hoping for a server where the hardware is capable, the players are friendly, and the staff take their jobs seriously.. could I get an add to come visit? My IGN is Blenkeirde.

Hope to see you soon.

Whitelisted. Be sure to enable all mods and use 1.1.3. Hope to see you online. :)

shiris20

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: sickle5stone
Reason to join: looking for a server experience for the FTB modpacks :D
Experience with FTB: <3 FTB mods , played alot of the different versions from BETA-A to the current unelashed​

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: sickle5stone​
Reason to join: looking for a server experience for the FTB modpacks :D
Experience with FTB: <3 FTB mods , played alot of the different versions from BETA-A to the current unelashed​

Welcome to the server; hope to see you online. :)

Bobblybook

Jul 29, 2019
Add me please!!

IGN: Bobblybook

I don't build cupcakes, but I build some less-sweet things :)

darkone87

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: HellBorn87BC
Reason to join: LOOKING TO PLAY WITH MORE PEOPLE BUILD STUFF AND HAVE FUN
Experience with FTB: Played for about one year Mindcrack Ultimate and unleashed packs i would say medium experience.

MineQuarTz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MineQuarTz
I want to find a server where I can play peacefully and interact with other players.
I'm still currently in the "learning mode" but still I can manage some things very well. :)

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: HellBorn87BC
Reason to join: LOOKING TO PLAY WITH MORE PEOPLE BUILD STUFF AND HAVE FUN
Experience with FTB: Played for about one year Mindcrack Ultimate and unleashed packs i would say medium experience.

Good to go, sorry about the delay. :)

IGN: MineQuarTz
I want to find a server where I can play peacefully and interact with other players.
I'm still currently in the "learning mode" but still I can manage some things very well. :)

Welcome to the server. Hope to see you online; sorry about the delay.