Open Server Underground Lounge FTB | Monster 1.0.9 | PvE | Plugins | New World | Active Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

nbachamp9

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: nbachamp9
Why I want to join: I really just want a cool chill server to do my stuff for a while then go crazy with community stuff!!
Experience with FTB: Ive played for 2 years so far and I play as much as I can.

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: nbachamp9
Why I want to join: I really just want a cool chill server to do my stuff for a while then go crazy with community stuff!!
Experience with FTB: Ive played for 2 years so far and I play as much as I can.

Welcome to the server. :)

flygon62

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (in game name..): hbk62
  • Age 19
  • Why you would like to join this server: im looking for a good whitelist server because im tired of having to build my stuff out of warded blocks to avoid griefing. this servers sounds great!

hbk62

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Flygon62
Why I want to join:im looking for a good whitelist server because im tired of having to build my stuff out of warded blocks to avoid griefing. this servers sounds perfect
Experince with FTB: ive been playing modded minecraft since before tekkit.ive been playing with ftb almost since it started

Ughzug

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Axispipe (which is also the name that needs to be whitelisted)
Just looking for an alternative server to play on that updates frequently, I normally play on postcount's whitelist server.

aceksa1

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : aceksa1
Why i want to join : the servers i used to play on got shut down so i want to try this server out
Experience with FTB : I've played in 3-4 servers so i have some knowledge to mods but im not sure about everything

Carrein

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Carrein
Why i want to join : A friend's playing there already and I really want to join him and together make part of a cool new respectful community.
Experience with FTB : Been there since the start of minecraft and have followed all of the popular mods, tekkit, technic and many others including ftb. Most excited about the bees xd.

Many thanks kind moderator/admin if you would add me please! :)

etb845

Jul 29, 2019
welcome to the server =) Axispipe aceksa1 Carrein
remember we are on unleashed 1.1.4 and enable all mods

Ants41

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ants41
Able to follow the rules?: Yes
Experience with FTB: Iv been playing FTB Since the Launcher was first Released im still learning but i am currently learning Bees

etb845

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to the server =) USCapitalist
Remember we are a 1.1.4 unleashed server and to enable all mods.

Dio2112

Jul 29, 2019
IGN Dio2112
Why I would like to join: Looking to play I=on a new server with some cool people and learn more about FTB. I have been playing for about a year, but there is always something new to learn or build.

etb845

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to the server =) Dio2112
remember we are a 1.1.4 unleashed server and enable all mods.

Keunic

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Keunic
Why i want to join : I'm tired of my singeplayer world and I would like to play with an awesome community.
Experience with FTB : I have quite a lot of experience with many different FTB mods, notably Forestry, Extrabees, AE and MFR.