Open Server Underground Lounge FTB | Monster 1.0.9 | PvE | Plugins | New World | Active Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
Logo25.png

Introduction: Underground Lounge FTB aims to provide the best FTB Monster experience available. One that does not limit certain features only to Donors, and one that is run professionally whilst still being friendly and inviting. Our server features GriefPrevention landclaim as well as the usual /sethome and teleport systems.

z811sok.png

Rules:
- Do not try to bypass disabled PvP in Survival; its disabled for a reason.
- Do not grief; why ruin another player's hard work on the server?
- Do not loot or steal. Why take when others will give to you?
- Do not abuse exploits. Notice a bug? Please report it to staff.
- Do not use cheat clients. We like to keep the game fun for all players.
- Do enjoy the server. If you're not enjoying yourself, why play at all?

Modpack:
We currently run FTB Monster 1.0.9 with no additional mods enabled or installed.

Server IP: FTB.UgLounge.com
Forums: https://uglounge.com

Last edited:

Shirotora

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : hsgunner
Why i want to join : trying to find a white listed FTB unleashed server that is pretty new and relaxed , been on another unleashed server but it has alot of downtime so im trying to find one that is up quite a lot.
Experience with FTB : Played FTB since it first came out, been playing on ultimate until the unleashed pack came out.

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : hsgunner
Why i want to join : trying to find a white listed FTB unleashed server that is pretty new and relaxed , been on another unleashed server but it has alot of downtime so im trying to find one that is up quite a lot.
Experience with FTB : Played FTB since it first came out, been playing on ultimate until the unleashed pack came out.

Added to the whitelist. Enjoy the server. :)

Daenynia

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Daenynia96
Able to follow the rules?: Yep
Experience with FTB: So much I'm bored of it x.x but looking for a new server to try something different.

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
Going to try and get a spawn setup eventually. If players are interested in helping; I'll be willing to give privileges that would make it much easier.

Miroku2235

Jul 29, 2019
IGN is Miroku2235. Age is 25. I love playing Minecraft to explore and find all the nooks and crannies of the world I'm in, be it the normal Overworld or the Twilight Forest. Favorite mods so far are Thermal Expansion and Thaumcraft.

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
IGN is Miroku2235. Age is 25. I love playing Minecraft to explore and find all the nooks and crannies of the world I'm in, be it the normal Overworld or the Twilight Forest. Favorite mods so far are Thermal Expansion and Thaumcraft.

Whitelisted. Sorry about the delay.

Jack_Maple

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Jack_Maple
I would like to be whitelisted because I don't have anything to do all day. I haven't ever tried FTB unleashed but it looks like fun.
I've been playing FTB since it was released on slowpoke's livestream and absolutely love it. I'd really appreciate it if I was whitelisted :)

cheesynacho

Jul 29, 2019
I would love to join you guys!

My IGN is cheesynacho.

Thanks!
(I could also setup a teamspeak, or raidcall or something along those lines for the server!)

lukybee

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : lukybee
Why i want to join : I want to find a server that have a community that interacts with each others
Experience with FTB : I have high experience with all the mods with ftb and can help anyone by sharing knowledge

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : lukybee
Why i want to join : I want to find a server that have a community that interacts with each others
Experience with FTB : I have high experience with all the mods with ftb and can help anyone by sharing knowledge

Added.

Also everyone else; added ya to the Regulars group. No longer listed as guests. :)

psycobilly

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: psycobilly
I'm looking for a new server to play on. Some where that's friendly and laid back. I like playing minecraft single player but I also like to see what other people build and I would like to do some community builds or something. I know a bit about most of the mods but my favorites are thaumcraft and tinkers construct.

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: psycobilly
I'm looking for a new server to play on. Some where that's friendly and laid back. I like playing minecraft single player but I also like to see what other people build and I would like to do some community builds or something. I know a bit about most of the mods but my favorites are thaumcraft and tinkers construct.

Added. Enjoy.

Yet to get a spawn built for you guys; sorry about that.