Open Server Underground Lounge FTB | Monster 1.0.9 | PvE | Plugins | New World | Active Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Agentmoocow35

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : agentmoocow35
Why i want to join : just looking for a small server to play unleashed on that is not too popular and not too chaotic
Experience with FTB : ive been playing it since the beginning of the year, and recently have been playing alot of ultimate

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : agentmoocow35
Why i want to join : just looking for a small server to play unleashed on that is not too popular and not too chaotic
Experience with FTB : ive been playing it since the beginning of the year, and recently have been playing alot of ultimate

Added. Also I would like to note that on the regards of being a small server. I would like to see the server grow as my goal is to offer a good server
to as many players as possible. This means that while I appreciate more players, I do not try to bring more in if it would harm the enjoyment of the server for others.

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Pierce_Woo Age: 33 (I know I'm old!) Locaton: Singapore Reasons to join: Have been going around looking for a stable non-pvp server for some time, and playing solo gets boring after a while. Experience: Pretty limited, only played Ultimate for less than a month before hopping over to 1.5.2 ngt, then Unleashed. So, hope to see you all ingame soon.

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Pierce_Woo Age: 33 (I know I'm old!) Locaton: Singapore Reasons to join: Have been going around looking for a stable non-pvp server for some time, and playing solo gets boring after a while. Experience: Pretty limited, only played Ultimate for less than a month before hopping over to 1.5.2 ngt, then Unleashed. So, hope to see you all ingame soon.

Welcome to the server. Hope to see you online.
PS. You're not the oldest around here, so no worries. ;)

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to the server. Hope to see you online.
PS. You're not the oldest around here, so no worries. ;)

Haha, wow that was fast. Thanks. :) Though I'm on my way to work now so I'll probably be on in another 12 hours time. See ye.

skyy0731

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: skyy0731

I plan on mostly building with other players or giant projects by myself rather than going into any machines or bees.

Mordreggy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mordreggy

I've played a lot of singleplayer recently and it just gets lonely out there haha, would love to be able to play with other like-minded people!

I played a good amount of DW20, then tried out 152ngt for a bit before going to Unleashed. I've only fiddled around with dartcraft/TC a bit, but I'm familiar with a lot of the more general mods that are in almost every pack. Been playing a lot of vanilla 1.6.2, also, but again single player gets lonely.

k4nguru

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: k4nguru

Hi, I'm 20 years old and I live in Belgium, I would like to join this server and contribute to it because sp is getting boring.
I know the mods pretty good and I like to build big buildings

Madness1274

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Madness1274
Able to follow the rules?: Yes
Experience with FTB: played ftb since the pack was launched and i played tekkit as well so am pretty good with the mods
Why would you want to join the server: like small community and i like no pvp i rather play the mod than kill others plus i like helping others out

Greenguy113

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Greenguy100
I'd like to join a friendly unleashed server to play on, and this server seems neat.

billbanana

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:stinkyfat
this server seems to have a good community so I think i'd like to join,this is also the first server i've found that asks for this little

stusil

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: stusil
I've been taking an extended break from FTB, but a friend told me about this pack and I got a little excited, so I immediately started looking for a server for me and my homeslice to perform various abominations against the laws of nature.

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: stusil
I've been taking an extended break from FTB, but a friend told me about this pack and I got a little excited, so I immediately started looking for a server for me and my homeslice to perform various abominations against the laws of nature.

Added. Fixed that issue Carcel. Sorry about that. :)