Open Server Underground Lounge FTB | Monster 1.0.9 | PvE | Plugins | New World | Active Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Cubstep12

Jul 29, 2019
Hello there, I'm Cubstep12, Im 16, male and Im from South Africa. I have loads of FTB experience, Ive been playing ever since the launcher first became available, I played the insanity map and got a pretty decent time IIRC, about 10 hours. I played tekkit for a long time before as well. My friend Damian And I would really love to play on this server and have a good time, build some awesome things and help where we can. Thnx for reading this and I hope I will be seeing u on the server soon :D

Damian-not-Hacker

Jul 29, 2019
Hello My name is DAM1AN06, I am 15 and i'm from the UK. I i'm a huge fan of FTB and i spent loads of time playing tekkit. I really like the look of your server and would love to play with my friend Cubstep. Your server looks really laid back and I would spend loads of time playing on here i hope you choose to add me so I can play on this awesome server.

Thank you :D

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
All three added. Hope to see you guys online. :)

@Cheesynacho; while I appreciate the offer, we do have a Mumble Server. I like Mumble, but its up to players if they use another service. :)

diamond

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:generalli
Why I want to join:I want to find a server with not a lot of lag and people who don"t steal and grief.
Experience with FTB:i am very good at technical mods like buildcraft.

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:generalli
Why I want to join:I want to find a server with not a lot of lag and people who don"t steal and grief.
Experience with FTB:i am very good at technical mods like buildcraft.

Done.

Beginning to draw out plans for Spawn. :)

MinecraftMart

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:MinecraftMart
Experience with the mods in the pack: Played all of them and know the most stuff of them. Still have to learn little bits. But i got much experience with them.
What can you contribute to our server?: A lot of fun, great designs and ofcource a nice community member :)
Additional Comments: Been looking for an nice server this time and i really like the unleashed pack. Also i am mature so maybe that helps? Well i see. Hope u accpt me!

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:MinecraftMart
Experience with the mods in the pack: Played all of them and know the most stuff of them. Still have to learn little bits. But i got much experience with them.
What can you contribute to our server?: A lot of fun, great designs and ofcource a nice community member :)
Additional Comments: Been looking for an nice server this time and i really like the unleashed pack. Also i am mature so maybe that helps? Well i see. Hope u accpt me!

Accepted. No worries.

Xerriss

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : KingCullen
Why i want to join : I wanna play on a new server and meets some cool new people!
Experience with FTB : Played FTB since it first came out, also played Tekkit for 5 months!

Fakerick

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Fakerick
I don't feel like it's too interesting to tell a lot about me here, i live in the Netherlands and i think it's way better to get to know me via a playing experience.
I'd love to be accepted :)
I've been playing Minecraft since Eaaaaarly alpha and mods since Beta 1.8, so i've got a lot of experience, even back when we didnt have fancy mod packs.

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
You two are good now; sorry about the delay. I became very ill for a short amount of time and couldn't add you yesterday.
Feel free to log on now.

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
For those who prefer voice chat over the text chat of the Forums and Minecraft, we now offer a Mumble voice chat server. Mumble requires no accounts, is free, lightweight,
incredibly simple, and offers great audio quality. You can download Mumble here: http://mumble.sourceforge.net/

Mumble Server Info:
IP: Mumble.UgLoungeMC.com
Port: 64738

leej89

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: metalbuster101
im just looking for a pretty new server to play on where im not so far behind everyone else and just get on for a lil bit each day and enjoy my time and not be constrained to play 5 hours a day or something

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: metalbuster101
im just looking for a pretty new server to play on where im not so far behind everyone else and just get on for a lil bit each day and enjoy my time and not be constrained to play 5 hours a day or something

Added. Enjoy the server.

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
Increased player cap. Now have 14 slots. Will increase as needed and as the server can support it.

meach69

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : meach69
looking for a friendly server that i can relax and play with my buddy on and just have a good time and not feel pressured to compete or anything like that

zebramonkey85

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : zebramonkey85
Why i want to join : Me and my friend want to learn the new packs on a server like this
Experience with FTB : been playing ftb for a couple months on ultimate pack