Open Server Ultra Survival | [Direwolf20 V5.2.1][1.4.7][50 Slots] | NO-WL | Survival | MyTowns | Teamspeak 3

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Tntrololol

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah anybody know what's going on now? From what I could tell several attempts were made to restart the server but it crashed shortly after being rebooted every time. Hope it's nothing bad. :D

Troy Cummings

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry, but this server is usually down on a daily basis. I really like this server, but is there some way to decrease the amount of people that can be on the server at a time? And ban some server lagging/crashing items? Like buildcraft pipes. When chests overfill, the surplus is poured as items onto the floor.

jamzam90

Jul 29, 2019
Its not healthy when a server owner can't take criticism, it just shows how immature you are. I get banned for discussing server specs and trying to give suggestions. SO, here a few more criticisms you should take into consideration.

1. You should state whether or not PVP is allowed. Joining a server and having someone with full diamond equipment take your items once you've gotten enough to go out and start something is complete bullshit.

2. Dynmap:178.32.52.27:9999 <- You should remove this considering this is vanilla and isn't based on bukkit.

3. You should add to the rules that discussing the server issues is against the rules and gets you banned.

4. You should create map backups, it didn't look like it was happening.

Besides that good luck with your server and learn to take criticism, cause without it, you will never become a good server owner.

*Pardon my french for any obscure words you find in the above post*
dynmap is also a mod now (Non-bukkit) so it fine dont need to critizize for that

Dharox

Jul 29, 2019
i wasnt able to join, but it might be because i was on the wrong pack, will try again tomorrow xD

starring94

Jul 29, 2019
Edit: Nevermind, i got back my stuff (not all but I don't care).

I've got a problem with DutchCitizien
7-8 minutes ago i came to the spawn. When i went to the ground level, i saw 5-6 blocks missing at the staircase. Because I got a Gravity Gun (not supercharged) I tried to fix it. I fixed as much as I can.
dpfiid.jpg

When I went outside i saw an alone inverted lamp (in the picture it was on the block I'm standing)
dtso4.jpg

I picked it up with my Gravity Gun and dropped at this block:
x3vj3s.png

After this, DutchCitizen came out of the spawn, and because he saw me dropping the block, he thought I griefed the spawn. After this, he killed me with his Nano Saber and picked up my stuff (linking books, diamond sword, diamond pick, diamond shovel, 2 canvas bags, electric jetpack, etc.).

Please do something with him because I need my stuff and I didnt grief.

By the way the portal blocks from the nether portal are missing.
wch314.png

usmcsnipes

Jul 29, 2019
Edit: Nevermind, i got back my stuff (not all but I don't care).

I've got a problem with DutchCitizien
7-8 minutes ago i came to the spawn. When i went to the ground level, i saw 5-6 blocks missing at the staircase. Because I got a Gravity Gun (not supercharged) I tried to fix it. I fixed as much as I can.
dpfiid.jpg

When I went outside i saw an alone inverted lamp (in the picture it was on the block I'm standing)
dtso4.jpg

I picked it up with my Gravity Gun and dropped at this block:
x3vj3s.png

After this, DutchCitizen came out of the spawn, and because he saw me dropping the block, he thought I griefed the spawn. After this, he killed me with his Nano Saber and picked up my stuff (linking books, diamond sword, diamond pick, diamond shovel, 2 canvas bags, electric jetpack, etc.).

Please do something with him because I need my stuff and I didnt grief.

By the way the portal blocks from the nether portal are missing.
wch314.png
We will talk to dutch about this thanks!

Troy Cummings

Jul 29, 2019
Soooo... will the server be up today or tomorrow?[DOUBLEPOST=1357182347][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, is it possible we could donate and increase the server specs?

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
We are updating it at the moment should be up soon hopefully.

That's great, thought it was just me and my crummy internet. Good to know you're updating. I'd also like to say, it would be nice for people to be able to donate to help increase the server specs and keep it running. But I also would like to say that there is very minimal lag with the exception of having a tad bit after joining the server. It goes away after about thirty seconds though so it isn't really an issue.

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
You know, I actually like how the server has ended up after the restart. Maybe you could just give us refunds, set up a spawn and mining age, and players will be happy. I'm all for the idea.

usmcsnipes

Jul 29, 2019
Soooo... will the server be up today or tomorrow?[DOUBLEPOST=1357182347][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, is it possible we could donate and increase the server specs?
Yes you can donate there is a link on our homepage or here: http://donate.ultrasurvival.co.uk/ We are actually planning on switching from our current server with has 24gb of ram and 4x2.7 to a server with 2x120gb ssd's which should boost performance. Also the new server runs at 4x3.4GHz

ThrillBird

Jul 29, 2019
i have to say i really like this server, even though its kinda laggy atleast at the moment :) props to you sir!

Waeqz

Jul 29, 2019
This server looks sweeeeet. Joining as soon as I get home from my vacation! :D

Though I'm just wondering what difficulty it is? And as far as I know it's PvE, right?