Open Server Ultra Survival | [Direwolf20 V5.2.1][1.4.7][50 Slots] | NO-WL | Survival | MyTowns | Teamspeak 3

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Jul 29, 2019
No Demonking, also usmc what is wrong with server, and are you around to up it again Temporarily until you get back :p

Troy Cummings

Jul 29, 2019
Hey i'm loading_bar678, and I have a problem. Earlier today (the 30th) I was on this server, and it worked perfectly. As soon as it crashed, I waited a couple of hours, and when it finally says it is possible to log in, it I try to log into the server, but it says something like forge loader could not find the following mods. They are: EE3, Omnitools, Steve's Carts, Computercraft, Railcraft, Soul Shards, MiscPeripherals, Portal Gun, CCTurtle, and Modular Force Field System. I noticed that I have all the mods, but it still doesn't work. I tested the mod-pack versions, but all of them say the same thing. The funny part is, it worked perfectly fine until the server crashed.

usmcsnipes

Jul 29, 2019
Alright asalt I will be on a bit later, but there will be a fireworks show later on today near or around 12AM EST! See you all there, and Happy New Year! :D

Weird0

Jul 29, 2019
seeing there are some sort of commands already installed i just go out on a limb here and guess its fihgus.
are the players gonna get the /setregion command enabled or not? since only the lock command doesnt do much good agains griefers.
all i got ingame was some imbecile blabbering and acting like the big cheese saying something about "you have to learn java for that" ...

xlolfox

Jul 29, 2019
:C so sorry everyone i hate when it happens i cant join the server.. my internet connection sucks + im in israel so its a long way...
i hope itll fix soon...
BTW : starring just continue what u wanna do, when ill be back if it would be ok ill join ya (ill be back when my computer will allow me to :p)

usmcsnipes

Jul 29, 2019
:C so sorry everyone i hate when it happens i cant join the server.. my internet connection sucks + im in israel so its a long way...
i hope itll fix soon...
BTW : starring just continue what u wanna do, when ill be back if it would be ok ill join ya (ill be back when my computer will allow me to :p)
Hope to see you back on the server soon!

usmcsnipes

Jul 29, 2019
30 people on! :D
Nq4cg.png

redemption15

Jul 29, 2019
Its not healthy when a server owner can't take criticism, it just shows how immature you are. I get banned for discussing server specs and trying to give suggestions. SO, here a few more criticisms you should take into consideration.

1. You should state whether or not PVP is allowed. Joining a server and having someone with full diamond equipment take your items once you've gotten enough to go out and start something is complete bullshit.

2. Dynmap:178.32.52.27:9999 <- You should remove this considering this is vanilla and isn't based on bukkit.

3. You should add to the rules that discussing the server issues is against the rules and gets you banned.

4. You should create map backups, it didn't look like it was happening.

Besides that good luck with your server and learn to take criticism, cause without it, you will never become a good server owner.

*Pardon my french for any obscure words you find in the above post*