Open Server Ultra Survival | [Direwolf20 V5.2.1][1.4.7][50 Slots] | NO-WL | Survival | MyTowns | Teamspeak 3

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Sietseh

Jul 29, 2019
hello,

i would like to ask if you have to app for this server, or if i could just join, and if there is still space left
and if i could join, if there are any mods added or disabled.
i'm no griefer and just looking for a fun server with a lot of people that i could join and have fun

usmcsnipes

Jul 29, 2019
This server looks sweeeeet. Joining as soon as I get home from my vacation! :D

Though I'm just wondering what difficulty it is? And as far as I know it's PvE, right?
The server is on normal difficulty so you will go down to one heart, and the server is pvp but its frowned upon because if you do it the whole server turns on you :)

usmcsnipes

Jul 29, 2019
hello,

i would like to ask if you have to app for this server, or if i could just join, and if there is still space left
and if i could join, if there are any mods added or disabled.
i'm no griefer and just looking for a fun server with a lot of people that i could join and have fun
There is no app, and there is still plenty of space! The only thing disabled at the time is twilight forest, because it creates too much lag. Hope to see you on the server! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1357305858][/DOUBLEPOST]
isn't with one heart hardcore mode?
Might be lol never play survival sorry about that one

Mccallister

Jul 29, 2019
Might be lol never play survival sorry about that one
Haha. Let me clear up some of the answers :p The server doesn't let you die from hunger, it only brings you down to 1/2 heart. Pvp is enabled, but people who do it are generally frowned upon :(

starring94

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah its amazing, but all of my stuff was in the old mining age and its gone...

( I got some machines, researches, etc. > map reset
I got some resources in the Mining Age > mining age reset
Fuck yea... (sorry for that) )

usmcsnipes

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah its amazing, but all of my stuff was in the old mining age and its gone...

( I got some machines, researches, etc. > map reset
I got some resources in the Mining Age > mining age reset
Fuck yea... (sorry for that) )
Sorry about that you can get reimbursed for some of the stuff if you let me know on the server :)

usmcsnipes

Jul 29, 2019
There will be a drop party on the server either tonight or tomorrow some time! Stay tuned for more details! :D

Troy Cummings

Jul 29, 2019
It says I could not connect to the server. Is that just me or is something going on right now? Is it updating RIGHT NOW?