Open Server Ultra Survival | [Direwolf20 V5.2.1][1.4.7][50 Slots] | NO-WL | Survival | MyTowns | Teamspeak 3

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

usmcsnipes

Jul 29, 2019
Going out of town until late Sunday or early Monday, so if it crashes I will do my best to get it back up quickly or have the other owner put it up. Thanks guys see ya soon!

Kristoffer

Jul 29, 2019
You shold add whitelist and maybe a new map, i been on for 1 day and seen too many griefs. I would like too see a community based server :D
That would be awsome. :)
-Kristoffer55

usmcsnipes

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys for some reason the server is instantly crashing when I start it. I will be home tonight as I am on my phone now and can't do much. Hope to get it back up soon!

Reactions: 1726379897

Tntrololol

Jul 29, 2019
Just to let you know I found a bug with mystcraft yesterday. Apparently sending entities such as minecarts through a mystcraft portal will cause a server crash at the moment. Although I'm sure it has nothing to do with the current situation, my advice to everyone is just to be careful with that mod so that it doesn't get taken away. Also, any eta on the soonest we'll see the server back up? Regardless, thanks for being so on top of the problem usmc! :D

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys for some reason the server is instantly crashing when I start it. I will be home tonight as I am on my phone now and can't do much. Hope to get it back up soon!
Oh noes! usmc, get on ts asap :p i have a grief to report and also sadly i think i crashed the server :( i sent a Minecart to the Nether Via MystPortal... Sozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
as soon as the server gets up we should update the direwolf20 pack to v3 because it Fixs that bug :)

also, im still really sorry that i crashed the server ( I told you i accidently crash servers a lot....) i hope we can fix it and get the server back ONLINE :)
See you on ts :)
~Divide_By_0[DOUBLEPOST=1356891996][/DOUBLEPOST]
You shold add whitelist and maybe a new map, i been on for 1 day and seen too many griefs. I would like too see a community based server :D
That would be awsome. :)
-Kristoffer55
Or just pause People getting on, get rid of the current griefing @&$^ers and get the server up, Put all the Current good players me you asalt13 ETC on WL , And then open up for WL :)

Tntrololol

Jul 29, 2019
Oh noes! usmc, get on ts asap :p i have a grief to report and also sadly i think i crashed the server :( i sent a Minecart to the Nether Via MystPortal... Sozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
as soon as the server gets up we should update the direwolf20 pack to v3 because it Fixs that bug :)

also, im still really sorry that i crashed the server ( I told you i accidently crash servers a lot....) i hope we can fix it and get the server back ONLINE :)
See you on ts :)

You're kidding me??? I thought I was the only one! lol! I wish I knew about the fix though because I already built a work-around.

Tntrololol

Jul 29, 2019
Just tried it again in single player. The mystcraft bug still hasn't been patched! Be on the safe side so that the server stays up!

NinjasSchlay

Jul 29, 2019
I dont like the idea of a whitelist, I enjoy the fact that the server has no whitelist, just go far away enough from spawn and you will be safe
This is derek btw

Tntrololol

Jul 29, 2019
Is the server getting updated to version 3 of the Direwolf20 pack? I updated my pack without thinking and now I can't connect even if the server goes up.

Tntrololol

Jul 29, 2019
Did it crash or did usmc take it down to add the commands mod? Speaking of which, what commands mod does the server use? Forge Essentials?

usmcsnipes

Jul 29, 2019
Finally on my way home guys hopefully be on around 12:30 est and then get the command mod installed then. Sorry again about the downtime earlier and hope its going alright without commands bc I know it's hard to do anything without them. Anyways see you guys soon.

Jul 29, 2019
Server died again, its offically NOT the minecarts/mystcraft!
I had it running for a good hour and it didnt crash :p so that isnt the problem :)
I dont know what it is but with err logs out of console WE CAN FIX IT :)
See you soon usmc